Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What happened in this pregnancy can't tell us anything about your future. It doesn't matter what the lining was because the pregnancy wasn't developing normally so it could have affected the way things were developing.

The HCG levels falling don't tell us anything about a future pregnancy.

I understand you want some sort of firm information but the trouble is that we don't have the knowledge to give you any of those answers. Most of the time it's chromosomal and won't happen again. Beyond that, we just don't have the ability to tell you the things you want to know, I wish we did.

You're not in your cycle yet. Until the HCG levels hit 5 or less, your body to all intents and purposes "thinks" it's still pregnant and will not start to develop an egg or do anything like a normal cycle. So while I know it sucks, just keep waiting and your body will soon figure out what happened and will normalize again.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks

So the lining being 15mm wasnt too small to maintain pregnancy? And at fault?

Regarding cycle.. i am v confused as some people say you will get a period again 4 weeks after which implies u ovulate normal time.. some say 6 weeks meaning 4 weeks till ovulate? X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't matter what the lining was during this pregnancy. It will not tell you the cause your pregnancy ended. The reason is because the pregnancy wasn't working out, so the lining would not necessarily be "right". It doesn't tell you why the pregnancy ended (whether it was normal or not normal) and it doesn't tell you anything about your future pregnancies. But since you're insisting on an answer here, yes, that number was entirely normal. Unfortunately that doesn't tell us anything useful.

I think you're reading far too much into all this stuff. I know it sucks hugely to never know why, but the fact is we aren't going to know, we never will be able to know (with existing technology) and it is furthermore totally possible to have one loss caused by one thing, then another loss caused by some other thing totally unrelated to the first thing. So even if we were able to crack the cause of this loss it's just not helpful in giving you any assurance that it won't happen again.

Please link me to the spot people are saying you will get your period 4 weeks after a miscarriage and I will try to clarify what they're saying.

There is a wide variety of time to ovulation after a loss and no one can predict for anyone when that will happen. You had a later loss than average and thus your body will take longer to reset, almost certainly, than someone who had a chemical or very early loss. Setting yourself up to expect ovulation in 2 weeks or 4 weeks after a loss I worry will only end up making you really disappointed if it doesn't happen. I would definitely test with OPK and also be having regular unprotected sex every 2-4 days to cover your bases (that way even if you don't get a positive OPK, which happens sometimes, you'll still be in with an attempt.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12