Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Chart question chart added

Normaly I get a temp dip before a rise when I ovulate. This month I had no dip but my temp rised this am. So I'm thinking I ovulated? And if so there goes trying any method to get my girl I'll be pregnant with a boy for sure. Darn it.

Added chart [url]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39b6cb
    Hope I did that right
    Last edited by Twins6boysinall; April 13th, 2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Added chart

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't ovulate. So I should get my chance. Not sure if ovulation is just delayed or just not coming this cycle.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, i cant see your chart from that link...

You should have the chart tumbnail info at the top of the screen when you go into FF ?

If not open up your chart on FF. At the top of the page on the right click "sharing". Then click "get Code". Then under where it says BBCode there are 2 boxes, you will need to hilight all of the text in one of them (either to show a tumbnail like mine, or just the words "my ovulation chart". Once you have hilighted one of them, right click your mouse and select "copy".

Then come back here and you can either paste it into a post, or into your signiture like mine. (to paste, you just right click your mouse and select "paste".)