Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New subforum!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do it Hun!
    I think pizzas ok once in awhile too it's bread cheese and tomato sauce nothing wrong with pizza
    How long have u been ttc?
    I was going to have my first attempt in Feb but looking at the results it seems it does take longer for people to fall so I may try in Jan xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have some wine too wine makes everything better for me!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes Poptart32 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive not been on bc since having my son 6 months ago but have been timing and trying for 3 months.. Mad I know! If I thought I would fall within a month or two I would wait but Id like to be pregnant by the time my baby is 1 so need to get a move on! I was trying for 18 months with number 2.. Sorry if I'm repeating myself I lose track of where I say what on here! Xx

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think they say with ideal fertility it takes up to 6 months on LE so for me that's Prob more like 2 years xxx

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart32 View Post
    Hello, welcome!

Firstly, download the my fitness pal app... Lifesaver! You can set your nutrition goals for the day on there.

If im honest my menu is really samey! I have a white bread sandwich with unsalted butter, ham and Philadelphia light for lunch. Sometimes I'll have a yoghurt or a little lunchbox chocolate bar or something with it. For my tea ive been having vegetable burgers and such with pasta and low carb veg a few times a week. I am drinking coffee with canderel and drinking coke zero.

I drink with my meal most nights, usually a glass or 2 of wine to use up calories but spirits have had good results.

I take aspirin a few times a week (not recommended really now but I do it anyway after reading it helps with implantation) I take lots of folic acid also. DH takes licorice root for up til obulation and olive leaf extract all cycle long.

I do have weight to lose so restricting calories and fat is ideal for me, I was doing slimming world previously. Hardest thing for me is cutting out all the fruit and veg and I used to eat beef a couple of times a week either in a stew or spaghetti bolognese etc and Ive always eaten wholemeal bread and brown pasta.

I don't do the exercise bit though I really should! I have a 6 month old so it's difficult, ive just started looking for a carrier as going out with a pushchair where I live is a nightmare as we R in the middle of nowhere! Xx

My Ovulation Chart
    Thank you Poptart, good tips! I love Philadelphia light so that would be my lifesaver especially when I have lunches at work, as I can restrict my food there easily, i.e. I eat what I have in my lunchbox and that is it, no more choices for me ;-)

Question, do any of you ladies weight how much butter or cheese etc you take? I used to do that when I was dieting to lose my pregnancy weight, but hate doing that. How else would we know though how much we eat?

Xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart32 View Post
    I think they say with ideal fertility it takes up to 6 months on LE so for me that's Prob more like 2 years xxx

My Ovulation Chart
    No, with ideal fertility AND NOT on LE - no swaying, nothing - it takes fully fertile couples an average of 3-6 months to fall pregnant.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345