Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last attempt to TTC girl after 3 miscarriages

Hi all, apologies if this is in the wrong place, I've been here for a while but haven't posted lots. Please let me know whether to move it.

Basically we've been TTC for years and have tried to sway each time (pink), we had 3 miscarriages and my husband decided he didn't want to try anymore. I've finally managed to convince him to have one last try, we've agreed end of November for various reasons (and it's pretty much a dead cert as I always fall every time we try, just struggle to hang onto them). I had a custom plan before and just wanted to check nothing has changed in the time i've been away. So this is my plan before now and end of November below. I realise that doesn't give me long (8 weeks) but if I leave it till after Christmas when i'll be eating more, presumably i'll be upping my fertility which could sway blue. Also, i'm 38, 39 in March so I think my age sways slightly pink. So the plan is....

- a fairly strict vegan, kind of keto diet. No sugar and limited carbs. The reason I'm doing this is because it's the only way I lose weight, if I just reduce calories, or slightly lower fat/protein etc. I never lose weight as my metabolism is rubbish. Same with dairy, I don't lose weight if I eat dairy. I don't think i'll fall off the wagon as I only need to manage till end of November. So diet will be mainly veg, beans, a few nuts etc. low fat, low protein, low carbs, no sugar. My aim is to lose a stone or two by then (I have a lot of excess weight to lose so this isn't a problem). Yes it's strict but I think that strict is only risky if there's a chance you will fall off the wagon, binge and thereby increase fertility is that right? Is strict ok as long as you stick to it?

- no breakfast, 2 meals a day, try not to snack

- lots of coffee

- aspartame (diet coke etc.)

- exercise over 60 minutes, 4 - 7 times a week. Is fast walking ok?

- fibre with each meal

- CoQ10 Ubiquinol and extra folate but no other supplements

- I might start to take half a baby aspirin in the run up to TTC to try to prevent miscarriage but not sure how that sways? A Dr has told me to do this, they said there is no harm but it could help prevent miscarriage so might as well try it.

- One attempt once I got a positive O test

- husband will take OLE a couple of weeks before we try then wean off.

- I have Clomid but my husband has said he doesn't want me to take it because he's petrified of twins. I'm guessing there is no way of mitigating the increase chance of twins? Also, if I took it in October but didn't try, then didn't take it in November when we TTC would I have the benefit of the sway of the hormones without the risk of twins?

- alcohol, a little occasionally but don't want to damage my weight loss or affect egg quality.

Ok I think that's it - is there anything you would add or take away from this list? Atomic I realise that after 3 miscarriages you might want to tell me not to do anything to affect my fertility in case it happens again, but I would rather know that I had had a strong sway for my own peace of mind.

Thank you in advance!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you bump this for me??? It's gotten late here and this is a bit longer. Thanks!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No hurry - bump! And thank you!