Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink sway - coffee and wine!

Hello I"m new here! 2 sons and desperately TTC a girl next (and final) time.
    Wow there is a lot of information out there!!
    Before I found this amazing page I had already started a diet to try and lose weight (I probably have about 14-20lbs to lose to be optimum weight which I never lost following my sons).
    I've cut out salt, potatoes and bananas, and increasing dairy. Trying not to snack between meals and skip breakfast.
    I'm also taking calcium and magnesium supplements - although I read that these aren't actually trusted theories now - but as long as they can't hurt!

The one thing I'm confused about is wine and coffee - some places seem to say alcohol is good for ttc a girl but others say not? Same for coffee.

Can anyone shed some simplified light on!
    Thanks so much

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cutting out salt, potatoes, and bananas does nothing, but it's at your discretion. Eating more dairy can be very risky because dairy has a lot of nutrients, and newer science indicates fewer nutrients = better chance of girls. You don't need to give up dairy all together but be sure you're sticking in the limits of 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, and 30-60 g fat. You can have dairy in those limits but it is not free and unlimited.

Cal/mag is at your discretion but if it has other ingredients like Vit. D especially, you should try to find something that doesn't have that in there.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Cutting out salt, potatoes, and bananas does nothing, but it's at your discretion. Eating more dairy can be very risky because dairy has a lot of nutrients, and newer science indicates fewer nutrients = better chance of girls. You don't need to give up dairy all together but be sure you're sticking in the limits of 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, and 30-60 g fat. You can have dairy in those limits but it is not free and unlimited.

Cal/mag is at your discretion but if it has other ingredients like Vit. D especially, you should try to find something that doesn't have that in there.
    Thank you so much - I cannot believe the amount of information on this forum and the time you put into it! I've been reading so much all day and realise a lot of other stuff I"ve read online has been wrong.

Can I check specifically about wine and coffee as I couldn't find that info for certain on here.
    My Calcium and Mag pills have zinc in too which I read on a forum post was not good...so I think probably I should stop them?

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Duh, I'm so sorry I got interrupted right in the middle of replying and somehow managed to miss the most important question, LOL

I have a full explanation of why some other sites tell you to avoid coffee and alcohol (short answer - they're wrong) and why we don't in this thread: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...s-swaying.html

We have GREAT (and consistent, which isn't always the case) results with alcohol and coffee. I got my daughter using them daily after 4 boys without (or with much lesser amounts in a couple cases) I def. recommend them as long as you tolerate them ok and have no drug interactions.

Yes I'd wean off the cal-mag in that case. If you prefer you can sub in different cal-mag without the zinc (even if this means you take the mag separately and use Tums for calcium - it is the calcium typically that's hard to find on its own, the mag is easy to find.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ