Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

IRADOLOGY???? did it work for your gender????mixed theories....

so i thought i know it all seen it all and heard it all about gender prediciton...and then this comes up....lol....

appearantly you can tell gender from the whites of the eye....gosh had i known this 4 years ago i would have tried this with my dd....and had something to compare....

anyone of you heard this.....some places saying it i based on some scientific proof and another place saying it is an OWT.

could you tell me what you think and heard about it? i looked at my yes and i def have 2 lines in my left that are at 5 and 7 o clock but i have a upside down V shape but the lines aren't joined. i do also have thse line in my right but more straighter and not as fish hook shaped...

if i were to strictly go by fish hook shape and intensity then i would be a boy (despite all my other dozen girl symptoms and OWT's) but if i were to say i do have them in both eyes the girl gender predominates as i do not have twins and if i were to go by the V shape in the left eye (also another theory) then it will be girl again....lol...

here is the bit that explains it all.......enlighten me.....

"what you do is look at the whites of the eyes. get the pregnant woman to look upwards, as what you are looking for is two little blood vessels that appear below the iris. the blood vessels should look like little fish-hooks. there should be two of them, one at approximately 5 o'clock and one at seven o'clock. if they appear in the right eye, it's a girl on the way. if they appear in the left eye, it's a boy. if they appear in both eyes, your going to have twins (one of each), though if you aren't haveing twins and the fish-hooks still appear in both eyes, then the girl option overides. it's a girl!"

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry to post this here since most of here are getting out scans and predictions based on nub and having things confirmed it would be great to have this checked out.......passing time....

well, according to this thread i am having a GIRL ...hopefully... it would make sense since everything from OWT, to pychic predictions to symptoms and to comparing with my boy pg.

http://babybump.alt12.com/community/...in-gender-test
    Last edited by toomanyboys; June 17th, 2012 at 03:49 PM.

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've read all the answers from your link http://babybump.alt12.com/community/...in-gender-test and actually the lady who wrote it said she was wrong, it's the other way around, veins in right eye = and in the left eye =

Which one is it?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to look now
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not real sure what shape the lines are but I have not much going on at all in my left eye well there is maybe one or 2 tiny lines and in my right eye there are not heaps but alot more then my left??
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it worked for me first time, i didnt check the second time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK I've checked everything I could found online about eye veins and gender, and def. it's left eye = boy, right eye = girl.

I'm sorry if I made confusion.

This could be quite accurate bcos as I read it God knows where, body is sending signals to iris ( altho it's not the iris technically) and lots of things can be diagnosed.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I've had a great giggle doing this one lol. My husband says I have officially lost the plot and the boys are rolling around laughing at my mad eyes ha!

Here's my photo... What does that mean for me??

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember trying that with ds1 and having NO fish-hooks at all so I wrote it off rather fast!

My Ovulation Chart

Me (38), dh (33), ds1 (2.5) and ds2 (1).
    Hoping to add another girl into our mix, but after multiple mc I know I'll just be happy to have a healthy baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IrishMom, I almost fell off the couch giggling! Have no idea what it means, but I love the picture! lol
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast