Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy 13+1 nt scan, was wondering if anyone wanted to have a go at gender guessing?

Name:  baby martin.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  119.8 KB

I myself have no idea as im not very good at guessing by ultrasound but was wondering if anyone has any idea as to what gender my baby might be? xxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no nub seen in this pic... do you have another?

~Chloe Paige~ 10/29/12 @ 32 weeks

DS 12 ♥ DS 10 ♥ DD 8 ♥ DS 6 ♥ DS 4

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im afraid not, this is the only pic i was given and next scan isnt until 16th August.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    looks like there is a upward pointing tip of the nub to me....just look just above the thigh......also the head and face look very boyush.......as soon as i looked at it i thought boy too....if that is to mean anything.....but i can def see a tip just behind the bum above the thigh.
    Last edited by toomanyboys; July 1st, 2012 at 04:04 PM.

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't see a nub, sorry!!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I say boy 💙 by skull!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, tbh i wouldnt be surprised if baby is a boy, our last 3 have all been boys as well, im trying to persuade hubby into letting me have a gender scan so we can know in advance for the puspose of being able to buy coloured clothes etc, i will be asking at my next nhs scan but as the sonographer was so unhelpful at my last 1 i dont hold out much hope of getiing an answer out of them xxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and of course it can all be totally wrong....who are we to really know eh? i liked to know too to get used to the idea and deal wuth my GD. becasue i have a dd already the gd is still quite bad but supressed as i am more inclined to let it be a surprise in order to just come to terms with the baby on its birthday whatever the gender. if i were to find out now it is a boy unlike with my dd (with whom i had to as GD was so bad i wanted to be prepared) this time i decided i am gong to love whatever the gender providing i have no time to ponder over it for weeks....

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me ulitmatly it doesnt really matter, ive never suffered from gd, of my 6 children i didnt find out with the eldest 3 but did with the youngest 3 but that was only for buying cothes etc, it also meant we could let the older children know weather the new baby was a boy or girl so they knew if they were getting a little brother or little sister, im the sort of person who thinks that as long as baby is happy and healthy gender really doesnt matter xxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't see any clues...look busy down there if I had to guess I lean boy for no reason whatsoever! Lol
    Congrats!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast