Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Before your NT scan!! Learn what to look for, a lesson in boy and girl nubs inside :-)

Now the best person to be able to see what your having is you!! We will be able to have a guess off of any pictures you are given but sometimes the pictures don't include all the detail. Hopefully by watching some of the youtube scans to be posted below you will be able to have a clear idea as of what to look for and be able to tell us! what you are having

Nubs are made up of two parts, the outer part which I think either shrinks back to become the walls of the testicles on a boy or stays to become the lips of the vagina, and the inner part which either becomes the boys penis or shrinks back to become the girls clitoris.

Little Girls

Name:  week13embryo_f.gif
Views: 179700
Size:  15.0 KB

Name:  girl 1.JPG
Views: 290341
Size:  27.3 KB
    Name:  girl 2.JPG
Views: 395819
Size:  18.5 KB
    **The above are borrowed from Google images, all info has been deleted, many apologies to the owners if using your pic has caused offence, please notify any admin and your pic will be immediately deleted xx

**http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...-its-girl.html**

Above is a link to a perfect picture of what to look for for a girl. The nice long flat white line, and if your lucky you may see it as two flat white lines with a second small line running parallel to the main flat white line often referred to as part of a fork, I see it as the edge of the lips showing below the inner nub. If on a picture the seperate small white line is showing above the main white line then there is always a chance that it could be the smallest part of a boy nub just out of focus, so keep your eyes peeled on your scan!

Name:  pi.jpg
Views: 196672
Size:  59.7 KB

This is a pic showing the girlie two white lines poking again out of the bottom of baby, the lower part of the spine detail is missing so can make it look like an angled boy nub, so again its all about the detail.

So you can see above how on an ultrasound a girls bright white nub line is flat and how it can often appear as longer as her inner part is pointing out of the bottom of baby and how it can look like two lines.

Little boys

Name:  week11embryo_m.jpg
Views: 175513
Size:  18.2 KB
    **The below are borrowed from Google images, all info has been deleted, many apologies to the owners if using your pic has caused offence, please notify any admin and your pic will be immediately deleted xx
    Name:  boy 1.jpg
Views: 183298
Size:  8.6 KB
    Attachment 10895
    Name:  boy 2.jpg
Views: 233118
Size:  19.8 KB
    Name:  1_26.jpg
Views: 496249
Size:  43.2 KB

And again above it shows how the flat bright white line nub of a boy can often appear as shorter as his outer line has shrunk back to testicles and his inner white nub line has angled up.

Name:  1_22.jpg
Views: 835009
Size:  45.8 KB

Now the angled up white nub line on a boy can often be missed if the sonographer takes your picture at just a small angle off of flat. The two ultra sound pics above show the same baby but slightly different angle of pic so hiding that boy nub! Which is why again it is important that you keep your eyes peeled incase you are only given the bottom pic

Alot of the time though the nubs are not as clear cut as the ones above, especially if they are closer to the 12 week mark, so you will still be left guessing until the big reveal!! I hope the above has been some help

2. Thanks Aaliyah, abhirenj, MelodyByr thanked for this post
    Likes marleybear, kianbear, Bobster, Fruity546 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now to some videos so you can watch the nub's appear and disappear, as its often just flashes that we see. When your sonographer is getting the CRL length of baby for dating that is usually a great time for nub spotting. Ideally you want to be as close to 13 weeks as possible. So you are looking out for flashes of a bright, long, flat white line for a girl, possibly showing as two bright white lines out of the bottom of baby for a girl. And for a boy that nice chunky angled bright white line poking up at an angle for a boy. I'll post some clear videos under boy and girl sections below and then some testers for you to try your new knowledge

Boy scans
    1_6_A.AVI - YouTube
    Clear 13 week ultrasound of our baby Mason. - YouTube
    12 week 4 day sono....NT SCAN - YouTube Watch from 1.33 onwards freeze at 1.56

Girl scans
    12 Week Ultrasound - BOY OR GIRL! Part I - YouTube
    12 Week Ultrasound - It's a GIRL! Part V - YouTube Not great but freeze 0.29 seconds.
    13 week ultrasound part 1 - YouTube

Tester scans!!!
    13 week ultrasound - YouTube ???
    Our 12 Week Ultrasound Scan!! - YouTube This one has a follow up 20 week scan
    12 week Pregnancy Ultrasound. - YouTube
    12 Week baby DVD - YouTube I would have guessed the other way! This is why closer to 13 weeks the better

I'll add on some more as I find them

4. Likes sharon liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great post ELP! Very helpful

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant!! thank you so much!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Hugo16felix17 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just opening this up incase it helps more people before their scans

9. Thanks XXforhubby, hopper thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great review before my scan tomorrow!! So excited !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone tell me what they think gender of this baby of mine is pleaseName:  Screenshot_2015-07-03-14-15-35.jpg
Views: 158513
Size:  6.0 KBName:  Screenshot_2015-07-03-14-15-35.jpg
Views: 158513
Size:  6.0 KB

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apologise, as I am very new to this sight. I wondered if anyone could make a guess at my babys gender? 13+5. Many thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That 2nd boy pic is interesting and v useful. My pic was hiding a boy nub!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  20160120_134905.jpg
Views: 157580
Size:  1.01 MB

Can anyone tell gender?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast