Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I emailed Dr. Rhamzi and he read my ultrasound. Gender disapointment..first time posting please read

Everyone who has seen my ultrasound picture on every group and page I have posted all tell me the gender I want to hear. However.. I emailed Dr. Rhamzi himself and paid the $10 fee for him to read my ultrasound picture. He told me the gender I do not want to hear.. so of course im obsessing hoping to get other opinions so I can feel better. This is a tummy ultrasound.. so external. I was supposed to be 9 weeks at this ultrasound but I am measuring about a week behind so apprently this is 8 weeks. It was done at a free clinic and only last 2 mins and I was not allowed to ask questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please anyone?!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not put any real stock into Ramzi method. No ultrasound techs, OBs, Perinatologists, Reproductive Endocrinologists, use his "method" for gender determination. He has a 50/50 shot to be correct. There was never ever any follow up studies done, nothing to verify his "science".
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

4. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what did you say the gender was? Looks central in the first pic

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry what did he suggest? Lots of early scans Ive seen on gender sites were opposite to ramzi theory so don't give up hope.Did he flip the image?

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bubble12 View Post
    sorry what did he suggest? Lots of early scans Ive seen on gender sites were opposite to ramzi theory so don't give up hope.Did he flip the image?

Thanks for responding it means a lot. I didnt want to put any suggestions so I could get opinions first. He suggested its a boy. Im pretty sure he did flip it. But what confuses me is..

I know my baby is on the left side of my body, the ultrasound pic is showing the baby on the left of my body so Im wondering if maybe the us tech flipped it while she was doing it? Ive heard theres a button they can push to make it flip.. therfore we wouldnt need to flip if she already did..? Make sense?! Its hard to explain what i mean but basically

My baby is on the left of me for sure but in the us pic if you were to flip it like you normally would it would put the baby way over on the left.. so maybe the us tech did a real view or something?! I know rhamzi has nothing to do with the baby its about the placenta but am I making sense at all?

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry it would put the baby way over on the right*

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kaseybaby View Post
    I would not put any real stock into Ramzi method. No ultrasound techs, OBs, Perinatologists, Reproductive Endocrinologists, use his "method" for gender determination. He has a 50/50 shot to be correct. There was never ever any follow up studies done, nothing to verify his "science".
    thanks def gives me some hope

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you are making sense to me.My scan at 7 weeks shows baby on the right like yours so im guessing my baby is on the left meaning girl when mirrored.Obviously Im not sure exact location of placenta but am confused to why he would say boy based on your pic! Does your scan pic say anything about left or right ovaries being visiallised?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 sons on the left Side. And this one on the left too. (Don't know gender though) but it would be wrong for Ramzi 3 times
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast