Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

ELP's scan pics, confirmed boy :)

Ladies, I am lost!!! Don't have long as DH stomping upstairs! Had my scan and I went in for confirmation on a new pink bundle, but what I kept seeing was angled?? The only pic I got showing any nub I will post but its currently a copy of a blurry copy! I'll explain more as soon as I can knock DH out lol!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by ELP; October 25th, 2011 at 08:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that bottom pic does look a bit pink to me (compared to the angle of the spine)
    Last edited by rainbowflower; September 1st, 2011 at 03:11 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP I was just wondering how the scan went!! YAY for pix! I agree with Rainbow ... I know it isn't what you're wanting to hear but the bottom pic does seem to have a flat-ish nub. That said from what I have read at 11 weeks MANY nubs can still "rise" so it is really hard to say at this point. Tricky stuff this nub guessing. Did you see it during the scan?

Oh look at that sweet little face though! And in the first with the hand up?!? So cute. I love NT scan pics.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you not 12 weeks yet? Then who know...looks girlish now unless that shadow on the top of the nub is a bump...? Because you say the pic is bad quality so can't see it clear. So I guess I can't really guess on this pics lol
    baby is super cute!!!
    When will you get more pics?
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bloody DH just won't fall asleep!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    So you not 12 weeks yet? Then who know...looks girlish now unless that shadow on the top of the nub is a bump...? Because you say the pic is bad quality so can't see it clear. So I guess I can't really guess on this pics lol
    baby is super cute!!!
    When will you get more pics?
    Flava, this is the thing! The bump bit is a separate line above the main line. I wish my camera and the pic weren't of such poor quality grrr! The main line does definately look very girly though I'm 100% agreed with that When I saw the last 2 girls scans they were 2 clear seperate neat lines, easily identifable as ladies, this scan was different, I swear it was!??? Another annoying thing, was that this time it was done at the hospital on their low grade machine, last 2 times it was at a private place with a top machine, clear as day, I even got dvd's of the girls for a few £!!! Aaaargh lol, I wanted it put to rest for me today

And yes I'm 11 +5/6 by my dates.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww, cutie pie baby, ELP! Glad all looks well! And I think others are right, too early to tell about nub, maybe? When do you have another?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8 weeks! But I tempted to go to the private scan place next week for some clear nub pics?? Then its not really like finding out is it!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know but very cute, glad all is well ELP!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love me some scans! Could you wait till 16 weeks? Then you would get a pretty definitive answer. But you *could* go now for another nub shot, guess it depends on the $ you can spend. I know those private scans aren't cheap, at least here in the US.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The crazy thing is I don't want to know!, I just enjoy having some good pics to guess off kwim lol!! So another scan at 13 weeks would be ideal wouldn't it!
    Plus, on a different note, at the scan the baby didn't even move?? The ladies described it as (lady 1)'The best baby of the day' answered by (lady 2) 'By far!!!' What do they mean?? Is my baby a bit??????? So at least I have a reason to give DH for wanting a scan with dvd. Personally I think its just used to noise already lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast