Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Glittergirls NT scan

I just got back from my NT scan and had the hardest time uploading pics to this site. Anyone see a nub? Sorry for poor quality...I took a picture of my video and thought these are good views, although not sure if there is a nub???? Anyone want to guess???

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67214866@N05/
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't see anything that looks like a boy!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks nothing but pink! With DS3 there was no doubt a penis!!! Not even a nub but an actual penis LOL!!!! Is there a nub or should I look for a better shot? I have a DVD that I keep pausing to find a nub shot but it looks like leg keeps getting in the way. I will be 13 wks tomorrow--although I wanna be surprised I am totally gonna nubsess for the next 25 weeks LOL!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glitter how exciting! I have to agree with NBP ... NO hint of boy parts, and I am no expert but what I see in pic number 2 (the bright white line) looks like a pretty flat nub. If you'll be 13 weeks tomorrow that is an ideal time for a nub shot; from what I have read in week 11 there is still time for a flat nub to rise, but by 13 it's pretty reliable to guess on a nub shot. I think the nubs are fun and as I mentioned I am not at all an expert in this but I would guess girl on that second photo Oh how I hope it is a sweet baby girl for you hun!!!

Either way I will say that bean looks absolutely precious Can't wait to find out! So many of us spring due date buddies seem to be on the wait-and-see list so the nub shots are all the more exciting!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    there is no clue on pic one if that's the nub ( im not sure) on pic 2 then looks like.
    You have any other pics?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much everyone...since I am leaning towards being surprised, the only thing I have to go by is the darn NUB! OK I will get more pics off the video and post!!! Thanks!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks pretty flat in teh second pic, although it's not the most ideal nub shot. Did you sway? If so, do tell!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think in the second one it looks very very
    and my HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockYourBallsOff View Post
    Looks pretty flat in teh second pic, although it's not the most ideal nub shot. Did you sway? If so, do tell!
    Yeah I posted my sway in the girl sway forum.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OOO GG!!! That 2nd one is reminding me very much of my DD's scans!! 2 clear distinct seperate lines!! The complete opposite of what I saw for me this time!!! Shall I post it here for yout to see???
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...5678#post75678
    I added them to the confirmed girl pics, top pic!!
    Last edited by ELP; September 10th, 2011 at 06:55 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast