Uploads
    12 week

21 week

at scan she was unsure of gender, anyone hazard a guess

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone help with skull theory on mine. 100% of people saying boy from nub.. Even a sono... But wanna know about skull. Thanks

Ultrasound photo by rrendon21 | Photobucket

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Parisbeach and rrendon I would say boy for both of you from 12 wk scans!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I send you my ultrasound pic can you give it a guess just for fun? Idk gender yet

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beats by dreare the most recent music craze

monster beats by dre would be the most up-to-date music craze by solo artist Dr Dre. We have made use of and examined three of his most up-to-date headphones and are likely to give you the lowdown on considered one of these wonderful merchandise and what we consider is excellent and what we consider can be enhanced on.

The most significant aspect in playback will be the headphones. Bad headphones and connecting cables could cause quite a bit of reduction in clarity. Many of the headphones will not faithfully reproduce the bass frequencies and the dynamics from the sounds. This may possibly impact your listening pleasure by failing to reproduce the music and sounds faithfully.

Hence, switch to high quality playback tools. Get the most beneficial sound playback gear such as the Monster beats by dre headphones, Sennheiser, AKG or Klipsch headphones for higher fidelity playback. These high quality headphones will make a enormous variation towards the high quality sounds that you hear.

The first headphones we're planning to speak about would be the beats by dre danmark Studio Higher Definition Headphones. Whenever you very first see the item packages you understand you will be getting a high quality item, the packaging is absolute stunning. The excellent with the headphones themselves is also top-notch, you could see why these headphones are made use of broadly throughout the globe due to their beautiful appears, it really is commonly uncommon to seek out a set of headphones that not execute definitely very well but also seem fantastic. The actual excellent from the headphones is additionally incredibly great, the headphones have built-in noise cancellation that fundamentally cancels out the surrounding sound so that you're endorse only during the music. This feature of your headphones perform genuinely effectively. A slight difficulty that we and numerous other people have skilled when using this headphones would be the truth the sound leakage that come through the headphones when use is rather loud, one example is for those who were sitting on a bus then you bet that at the very least half in the bus will hear your music. Which is only certainly for those who decide to play your monster beats on complete blast, for those who reduce the volume from the sound then this problem is much less an issue, it is actually only at higher volume which you may possibly possess a dilemma together with the issue of sound leakage.

Aside from the monster beats denmark on their own, the cables connecting the player for the headphones are also produced of high quality prospects which have decreased signal reduction for severe clarity. It is possible to also go for wireless units if you wish to move about when listening for your music. It is possible to dance or swirl all-around as you listen for your favourite artists or band by utilizing wireless headphones.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this weeks scan any prediction from skull shape

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would say girl bt im no expert x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sunshiner have you opened your envelope yet hun,3 sleeps till gender scan yyaayy x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ahanlonglad i was right how was ur scan today,soz not bn on bn busy cnt wait to see pics to look at gender x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraloo78 View Post
    ahanlonglad i was right how was ur scan today,soz not bn on bn busy cnt wait to see pics to look at gender x
    Hi Lauraloo!

Here is the photo from today's scan! Tell me what you think?Name:  IMG_0346-copy.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  19.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast