Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just found this second picture which I hadn’t noticed in the envelope! Pretty sure there’s no nub but just clutching at straws, it’s a few seconds before the first one. Sorry for obsessing x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That pic you’ve uploaded looks girly to me!!! I’m sending you hugs hun, it’s still 50:50 at the moment perhaps a little more as you swayed! I would be feeling just the same in your shoes so I’m struggling for words of comfort. Fingers crossed for you and what will be will be hun. X

3. Thanks Northernsparkle thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, I think it’s because it’s the end of such a long journey, I’ve dreamt of a girl from being about 12! This time next week I’ll have closure one way or another. Thank you for your support it means a lot x

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s ok hun, I think your chances are good as you’ve done a good sway. I know each pregnancy chance is 50:50. Scan pictures can be so deceiving all depends on how baby is moving about and cord can be mistaken for boy bits to the untrained eye. I feel a bit greedy for wanting and swaying for another daughter so much as I know there are women who can’t have babies and who would do anything for one daughter let alone two. I’d say I’m fairly unlucky with most things in life so I’d like to think I’m lucky with some things and having a son and a daughter has certainly been one of those things. Let’s hope my lucky lasts a little longer when I hopefully get pregnant with baby number 3 soon xx

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn’t see you are greedy at all, our true feelings and hearts desires are beyond our control and completely valid. I hope you are lucky this time around too and that it happens quickly for you. The diet can seem like a struggle at times. So glad I can eat cheese on toast got breakfast again! x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep us updated lovely!! I really think it looks like a girly nub im pretty good at the nubs!! But either way you know whatever the sex your baby will have its own individual personality and think of all those new baby cuddles big hug

8. Thanks Northernsparkle thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im in the same boat as you, waiting for blood test results which should be coming this week, it is sooo hard not to think about it constantly and its just doing my head in I hope for your sake that you have your little girl, I havent even had a scan yet so cant even guess what I might be having ahaha oh dear xo

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

10. Thanks Northernsparkle thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Keep us updated lovely!! I really think it looks like a girly nub im pretty good at the nubs!! But either way you know whatever the sex your baby will have its own individual personality and think of all those new baby cuddles big hug
    Thank you so much, it’s the little bobbly bit on top that I keep coming back too. I almost wish I didn’t have a nub shot to obsess over! And you are right, this baby will be so loved regardless as I didn’t think I’d get this chance again. I just keep imagining how it would feel to tell dh we are having a little girl and it’s hard to let go of.
    Should know by Tuesday so will definitely update x

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    im in the same boat as you, waiting for blood test results which should be coming this week, it is sooo hard not to think about it constantly and its just doing my head in I hope for your sake that you have your little girl, I havent even had a scan yet so cant even guess what I might be having ahaha oh dear xo
    It just takes over doesn’t it no matter how hard you try to keep distracted. I’ve been checking my emails every three minutes! I hope that you get your little girl too and that the next few days go quickly for the both of us. I almost wish I didn’t have a picture now I think it’s making me worse although it’s so comforting to have the ladies with lots of experience give their opinions. I’m just practicing seeing BOY written in black and white so that I’m prepared, honestly I don’t think I’ve ever felt this crazy!!!
    I’ll be thinking of you and looking out for your update x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    everything crossed for pink for you northernsparkle!! im not good enough at nubs to take a good guess off your pics but i really really hope you hear girl in a few days time xx
    now 6blue5pink

14. Thanks Northernsparkle thanked for this post
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast