Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help me Boy or Girl?

Hello, the picture was taken at 12+3 weeks. Can you help me? I was stupid and paid for a webside who said 75% it`s a boy, but everyone else sais girly. Now I don`t know what to think. What do you mean?Name:  IMG_0504.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  131.9 KB
    Last edited by Sommersonne; January 11th, 2019 at 10:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's still a little early to tell and the way baby is angled makes it difficult .
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you put on pic without the drawings on?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Screenshot_20190111-211733_Gallery.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  1.23 MB

Yes I have but I had problems with the upload unfortunetelly.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can’t see how they got a boy from this at all? They’ve drawn an angle upwards, but the nub is straight across? You could take any nub and draw a diagonal line through it and say it’s an angle? No wonder you are confused!

I’m no expert so I can’t make a guess from the nub, but I hope you get some answers! X

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by katiemay View Post
    I can’t see how they got a boy from this at all? They’ve drawn an angle upwards, but the nub is straight across? You could take any nub and draw a diagonal line through it and say it’s an angle? No wonder you are confused!

I’m no expert so I can’t make a guess from the nub, but I hope you get some answers! X

Thank you so much for your lovely ans understandable words. I'm really confused after their analyses (where I paid 7 £ for - stupid I know). I Co und not unterstand either what they did right there. Maybe its a Boy. But could also still be a girl I think 😂

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sommersonne View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20190111-211733_Gallery.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  1.23 MB

Yes I have but I had problems with the upload unfortunetelly.
    Well that to me would be girl, ditto what katymay said how have they drawn an angle on that!!? There isn't even any stacking how weird!! I wouldn't trust their 75% i would wait until 20 weeks to be sure sorry

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Well that to me would be girl, ditto what katymay said how have they drawn an angle on that!!? There isn't even any stacking how weird!! I wouldn't trust their 75% i would wait until 20 weeks to be sure sorry

Thank you so much for your nice Text! :-)

Their reason was this one: "We have assessed the angle of the nub to be approximately 39 degrees in relation to the spine and have used the location of the bladder to help us with this. The nub is short, sitting above a typically placed male bladder. There is shadowing above indicating developing penis atop of the scrotal line"

I'm really confused, but still have to weit, yes. Hoping for a little Girl after having a Boy 😊

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sommersonne View Post
    Thank you so much for your nice Text! :-)

Their reason was this one: "We have assessed the angle of the nub to be approximately 39 degrees in relation to the spine and have used the location of the bladder to help us with this. The nub is short, sitting above a typically placed male bladder. There is shadowing above indicating developing penis atop of the scrotal line"

I'm really confused, but still have to weit, yes. Hoping for a little Girl after having a Boy 😊
    Ok well maybe they know more but try to wait and see 😊 congratulations on your lovely baby xx