Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GigglesPiggy View Post
    This is baby #1 for us, but I do love big families lol. That's amazing!! I'd love to have that big of a family!
    baby#1 how exciting! i love big families too and always wanted one i hope you get your dream family, starting with your baby boy your pic does look so promising for blue!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    baby#1 how exciting! i love big families too and always wanted one i hope you get your dream family, starting with your baby boy your pic does look so promising for blue!!
    How big do you want your family to be? I'm thinking around 8 for me as long as fertility issues are no longer an issue. Aww thank you, I hope it starts with a boy as well but will be happy either way! I hope you get your dream family as well <3

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How big do you want your family to be? I'm thinking around 8 for me as long as fertility issues are no longer an issue. Aww thank you, I hope it starts with a boy as well but will be happy either way! I hope you get your dream family as well <3
    i started out wanting 8 too this is my 9th pregnancy but (all being well) will be our 8th child as my 2nd pregnancy ended in a loss, so providing i get to full term etc this will be baby #8 but i dont feel done at all, im 28 and feel like i still have time on my side and i know i will have regrets if i stop here, i sometimes try to think of a "number" but i just dont know, i like going with the flow for now, what will be, will be..
    have you guys had a long road to get this baby? our first took almost a year to conceive but the rest have been quicker, it seems my fertility improved after the first baby
    now 6blue5pink

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    i started out wanting 8 too this is my 9th pregnancy but (all being well) will be our 8th child as my 2nd pregnancy ended in a loss, so providing i get to full term etc this will be baby #8 but i dont feel done at all, im 28 and feel like i still have time on my side and i know i will have regrets if i stop here, i sometimes try to think of a "number" but i just dont know, i like going with the flow for now, what will be, will be..
    have you guys had a long road to get this baby? our first took almost a year to conceive but the rest have been quicker, it seems my fertility improved after the first baby
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I totally understand the feeling of regretting if you stop now. I hope this pregnancy lasts and I hope all is well! We did have a hard time convincing this pregnancy but I'm really hoping I regulate like you did after this.

7. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I would update everyone. Blood work confirmed that I'm having a boy!! I'm over the moon excited!

9. Likes 4blue2pink, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I totally understand the feeling of regretting if you stop now. I hope this pregnancy lasts and I hope all is well! We did have a hard time convincing this pregnancy but I'm really hoping I regulate like you did after this.
    thankyou so far things are going well, fingers crossed you conceive easily after this one!! ive seen a few ladies on here take a while to get number 1 but then conceive easily after.

and AAAAHHHH YAY!!! its your BOY Congratulations!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am glad yours is a boy, Giggles!!!!!!! It was a GIRL for me at 21 weeks confirmed. Thank you!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123