Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like boy number 6

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember seeing a lady with 6 boys in my town and wow what a beautiful family they made! Congratulations on your baby boy xxx

5. Thanks Karen5kids thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!! Xx

7. Likes Nell_ liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little boy Karen i hope you are feeling ok, ive known 2 mums of 6 boys from this site who've posted pics etc and their families are amazing, the boys are all so close xx
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on boy number 6. I'm expecting number 6 too, being my last and I'm fairly certain its boy number 6 for me too... I tried my best. I really wanted to do one attempt but after trying that I went to e4d and BD on Sunday and I ovulated Wednesday. I was too impatient to chance waiting until AF so I went for second attempt. Kicking myself but it is what it is. Even one attempt isn't final. Congrats on baby boy. Six boys... never thought this would be me.... when is your little man due?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi he is due 15th July so 17 weeks today. I got to say boys are so loving though me eldest is 17 and youngest 6. I'm just really looking forward to his arrival now xxx

11. Likes Mom25boys liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Although I will be swaying girl when the time comes I must just say how very special an all boy family would be.

I can just imagine how wonderful 6 boys will be, not just now but in the future. To have 6 adult sons who all love and dote on you will be so amazing. Congratulations to you!

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen5kids View Post
    Hi he is due 15th July so 17 weeks today. I got to say boys are so loving though me eldest is 17 and youngest 6. I'm just really looking forward to his arrival now xxx

So it was finalized. Boy number 6 for me too. I wish I was as excited as you. I will be ok. Already started shopping and setting up nursery area... still. Devastated that my sway failed. I really gave it my everything. And there went my chance of ever having a little girl He is due mid june... I just hope he doesn't look like my others. They are annoyingly identical

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    Congrats on boy number 6. I'm expecting number 6 too, being my last and I'm fairly certain its boy number 6 for me too... I tried my best. I really wanted to do one attempt but after trying that I went to e4d and BD on Sunday and I ovulated Wednesday. I was too impatient to chance waiting until AF so I went for second attempt. Kicking myself but it is what it is. Even one attempt isn't final. Congrats on baby boy. Six boys... never thought this would be me.... when is your little man due?

Hey so not certain yet ?? Did i see in a post you said sonographer kept saying he? That doesn't mean anything they all say he for either gender lol! My aunt took blue clothes to hospital because she thought she saw a willy lol nope a girl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12