Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I had a early private ultrasound today at 15 weeks exactly and was told two girls (identical) and a boy! I burst into tears of happiness and shouted that I had won the lottery! I asked her five times if she was sure and she said yes five times and that she was 100% sure and to ‘enjoy it’ but I still have an uneasiness - probably because I’m so scared that it could change! The tech said ‘i’m Sure, it won’t change’! Arggghhhhhh!!!! Really want to shout it from the rooftops. I figure that she would have to be wrong twice if she is wrong as she checked both twins about three times before telling us and she said she had a nice clear shot, showed us the two lines etc. We also saw the boys bits very obviously out on display.

I am exactly 15 weeks today. What do you reckon ladies? Do I hit the shops for pink babygros yet?!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay congratulations!! So wonderfully exciting!! Time to celebrate!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

3. Thanks ManchesterMrs thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks - so glad you think so! I’m paranoid that 15 weeks is too early but the technician seemed very certain and I guess she had two babies to look at to confirm it as they are identical.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!! id be confident in what the tech told you since she checked thoroughly, plus like you say the twins are identical so have to be the same gender enjoy being able to buy pink X2!!
    now 6blue5pink

6. Thanks ManchesterMrs thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is hard (even with the blood tests!) for people to believe it's real!

Yes she would have to be wrong twice and while it is a bit early most genders are very obvious at this stage.

I would go shopping!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks ManchesterMrs thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you both!! You’ve made me feel more reassured. I have a hospital scan on Wednesday and if they agree to check for gender i’ll pretend we don’t know and then hopefully have it reconfirmed.

The tech at my scan yesterday was saying - these girls are ruling the roost and pushing their brother to the side and ‘look, she’s waving at you’ etc as well so I think she must have been sure. And like I said, I did ask her if she was 100% sure about five times!

I think like atomic says, it is hard to believe it’s real.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterMrs View Post
    Thank you both!! You’ve made me feel more reassured. I have a hospital scan on Wednesday and if they agree to check for gender i’ll pretend we don’t know and then hopefully have it reconfirmed.

The tech at my scan yesterday was saying - these girls are ruling the roost and pushing their brother to the side and ‘look, she’s waving at you’ etc as well so I think she must have been sure. And like I said, I did ask her if she was 100% sure about five times!

I think like atomic says, it is hard to believe it’s real.
    fingers crossed for further confirmation tomorrow aww poor little man being pushed around, i can say my girls are very much in charge here too despite having lots of brothers!!
    its so hard to believe its real isnt it, it took me a while after our first living girl was born (after 4 boys) to really grasp that it was real and i can only imagine what it must be like to have to process triplets and two girls all at once!!
    now 6blue5pink

12. Likes atomic sagebrush, ManchesterMrs liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The other day Suzy walked in from outside with her arms full of toys the boys had left outside. She yelled at them "Idiots! These almost got RAINED ON!" and despite being older and huger than her by far they were like "oh sorry"

14. Likes 4blue2pink, ManchesterMrs, MrsEnglish liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The other day Suzy walked in from outside with her arms full of toys the boys had left outside. She yelled at them "Idiots! These almost got RAINED ON!" and despite being older and huger than her by far they were like "oh sorry"
    haha!! yes this is exactly what its like here too my girls may have 4 big brothers but it doesnt stop them from totally ruling the place, i dont know about any one else but ive found my girls to be far less laid back than my boys, our youngest is a boy after 2 girls and he is super chilled just like his 4 older brothers, the girls on the other hand have both been fire-crackers since day 1!!
    now 6blue5pink

16. Likes ManchesterMrs liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try to keep in mind that many ultrasound techs don't care about gender and in fact find it kind of annoying and so have less interest in bothering with it. I agree it's a very good sign the scans are in agreement!

18. Thanks ManchesterMrs thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast