Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boy, girl, boy ?!

Hello everybody 😊 so here’s my scan from 12+6 plenty of boy guesses with some ladies stating what I believe is nub, isn’t ? Went for a scan at 22 weeks and been told I’m having a girl, didn’t get a look or potty shot as I had a gender reveal. I don’t believe I’m having a girl LOOK at that photo !! Haha. Any chance that my babies a girl ? Have a gender scan sometime haven’t booked it yet due to my partner working. For now I’m freaking out thinking that my little one has both pieces 😫 been crying and stressing out can’t help it. So yeah could this sweet baby of mine be a girl and that’s not a nub ? I’ll add a photo where I don’t think nub is visable also.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The stuff you're seeing there is not nub. I zoomed in on both pictures and in the left pic the nub is not captured, the thing sticking up is the baby's leg (no baby has a weener that big, LOL) and then in the pic on the right, the thing you think is the nub is either cord or a small bit of the leg bone. I can just barely make out a very straight long girly nub in the pic on the right. Start at the underside of the baby, where its butt would be, then slowly look up. You can see the spine, then a kind of white blob, and then right above the white blob you'll see a faint line, very straight, and that is your girly nub.

Your baby does NOT have both parts I guarantee ya. It's a girl, congrats!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ