Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. Did you see the scan pic with the nub traced out from nub techs? Do you think that is part of the leg? I hope it is. lol. I think I just need to get my head around another boy anyway. I will probably not find out for sure until birth as I am worried if I find out for sure I will fixate on it. Funnily enough if I go into labour a few weeks early I will know it’s a boy. They have all been 2-3 weeks early and only my daughter was overdue.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Thanks. Did you see the scan pic with the nub traced out from nub techs? Do you think that is part of the leg? I hope it is. lol. I think I just need to get my head around another boy anyway. I will probably not find out for sure until birth as I am worried if I find out for sure I will fixate on it. Funnily enough if I go into labour a few weeks early I will know it’s a boy. They have all been 2-3 weeks early and only my daughter was overdue.
    Yes I do think it's the leg. Go ahead and still expect a boy and then that way hopefully you'll have a good surprise.

There is no rhyme or reason to when your baby is delivered and their gender. That has nothing to do with the baby's gender at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks �� I think it has been good for me these past few days to think more about Bub been a boy (obviously I knew it was a possibility but I was so fixated on a girl). I ended up talking to a few people about gender disappointment and how I would be sad my daughter wouldn’t have a sister. Surprisingly after opening up to a few people I actually feel a lot better about it and feel more excited about the possibility of another boy. So although I know a lot of people don’t understand gender disappointment it was worthwhile been honest about my feelings. It’s a terrible feeling but it in no way means I won’t love a baby boy.

Lol, I know when baby arrives probably has nothing to do with gender. It’s just something I noticed about my boys. All my kids get jaundice secondary to ABO incompatibility and my boys are always quiet bad (a week or more in the children’s hospital) and my daughter was a much more mild case (home with a bili blanket). Sometimes I think the boys are earlier because that has already become a problem?? They were also much smaller and my daughter was quiet a big baby in comparison ��*♀️

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Funnily enough I also contacted the Radiology clinic and they had a sonographer look at the image and assured me it’s a segment of bubs thigh. I am excited that it’s a surprise again and happy I have come to terms with having another boy too! It’s all worked out well. LOL. Now it’s time to enjoy the pregnancy and stop overthinking everything.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes I know that you know - it can mess with your head though so I thought I'd chime in and mention there's no trend that way to help ease your mind.

I actually think it's the other way round - the boys had worse jaundice probably because they were early (certainly why they were smaller!). Their livers just aren't quite done growing when they come early so they have more trouble clearing out the bilirubin. My hope is your next baby regardless of gender is full term and can come home right away with the bili blankie! Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

7. Thanks Ange thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boy or girl?

We had our 12 week scan today and I’m just dying to know if we have a little girl or a little boy xx
    Last edited by Emma Rose; August 7th, 2019 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Trying to insert a photo

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  A837F2FB-A604-4119-AB05-1973AA145506.jpeg
Views: 334
Size:  146.5 KBName:  A837F2FB-A604-4119-AB05-1973AA145506.jpeg
Size:  146.5 KBName:  A837F2FB-A604-4119-AB05-1973AA145506.jpeg
Size:  146.5 KB

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh, sorry for all the images. I’m learning how to use this site and trying to get a guess on if I have a boy or girl. Can anyone help me?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Rose View Post
    Oh gosh, sorry for all the images. I’m learning how to use this site and trying to get a guess on if I have a boy or girl. Can anyone help me?
    Did you find out? Was thinking a girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Rose View Post
    I don't think the nub is visible on your pics Emma Rose

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast