Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boy or girl?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have any other photos? It is difficult from one picture to determine properly but just seems like there’s a slight bit of stacking on the end in this pic. That being said sometimes it can appear like stacking from some angles when it’s a girl (happened to me with this one). Hope you hear girl if that’s what you are wanting. Keep us updated.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do have other pics but I don’t think they show anything. On the actual screen when I was having the scan I did catch a glimpse of what I thought was the nub and it looked much longer and and fork shaped. That being said I’m prepared for another boy even though I swayed girl. We’ll just have to wait and see. Thank you all for your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby boy x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So it was confirmed today that it is a baby boy. No big surprises there, but I can’t say that I’m not disappointed as this was my last chance to have a girl. That dream is over for me. Still, every cloud has a silver lining as they say....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little boy StarryRiver it looks like he's blowing kisses in the pic i know you were hoping to hear pink but i promise you he will be total perfection!! x
    now 6blue5pink

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12