Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hun if i were you, i’d go for a gender scan asap! Cause it seems that only then you can move forward.
    Single mom of 3 and done!

2. Thanks Strutz1233 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know but i think this is too early or?? In two days i am 15+0

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok I thought maybe a technician had told you that, and since they see way more than we do, I would have had to bow to their judgement.

The doctor should not have told you gender at 11 weeks. Baby's gender is not visible at that stage and all babies look like girls. The doctor did not know what he was doing there. We often, often have issues with doctors telling the gender incorrectly to people (to such extent that I truly believe no one should listen to a doctor's opinion on gender, ever LOL)

The reason you are getting so many varying responses is that we can't tell! You can ask and ask and ask, and you can probably, eventually, find someone who will tell you what you want to hear, but we just can't tell you what you want to know, and someone who is telling you what you want to hear still very well may be wrong. I'm sorry, I wish we could, but I think we've gone as far as we can with what we have to work with and unless you have another scan, you are 50-50 right now.

Many of us found our 3rd-in-a-row baby was the hardest (mine sure was.) We don't know why, but it seems to be a particularly hard thing to hear. My hope is that this is still a girl and you won't have to go through the experience, but if it's a boy, I promise you WILL get through it. It's hard to love a picture on an ultrasound screen, but once the baby arrives things change and you will adore him just like you do your others.

Good luck and pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutz1233 View Post
    I know but i think this is too early or?? In two days i am 15+0
    They can give you a pretty firm idea at 15 weeks.

6. Thanks Strutz1233 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a mixture of girl and boy looking nubs! I would prepare for another baby boy and if you find out girl its a surprise you don't want to get your hopes up xox

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Strutz1233 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh ok I thought maybe a technician had told you that, and since they see way more than we do, I would have had to bow to their judgement.

The doctor should not have told you gender at 11 weeks. Baby's gender is not visible at that stage and all babies look like girls. The doctor did not know what he was doing there. We often, often have issues with doctors telling the gender incorrectly to people (to such extent that I truly believe no one should listen to a doctor's opinion on gender, ever LOL)

The reason you are getting so many varying responses is that we can't tell! You can ask and ask and ask, and you can probably, eventually, find someone who will tell you what you want to hear, but we just can't tell you what you want to know, and someone who is telling you what you want to hear still very well may be wrong. I'm sorry, I wish we could, but I think we've gone as far as we can with what we have to work with and unless you have another scan, you are 50-50 right now.

Many of us found our 3rd-in-a-row baby was the hardest (mine sure was.) We don't know why, but it seems to be a particularly hard thing to hear. My hope is that this is still a girl and you won't have to go through the experience, but if it's a boy, I promise you WILL get through it. It's hard to love a picture on an ultrasound screen, but once the baby arrives things change and you will adore him just like you do your others.

Good luck and pink dust!
    Thank u so much for your words ❤️❤️

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    There is a mixture of girl and boy looking nubs! I would prepare for another baby boy and if you find out girl its a surprise you don't want to get your hopes up xox
    Ok thx for your opinion.... but at the end, Mostyn Girl nubs are clear, or??

I Really try to cope with it - sice 3 weeks- but its Not possible.... dont know why

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutz1233 View Post
    Ok thx for your opinion.... but at the end, Mostyn Girl nubs are clear, or??

I Really try to cope with it - sice 3 weeks- but its Not possible.... dont know why
    I'm going to try to explain this one more time and then I'm going to have to move on because I have spent way too long on this.

The reason why people can't tell you your baby's gender is that the pictures are not the best for guessing. It has nothing to do with your baby's gender, we literally cannot tell on these because the pictures (even the ones the professional took) are not good enough. That is the reason you're getting mixed replies - because it's not clear and people can't really tell. I feel like you're looking to read something into us not being able to tell, but the reason we can't tell is just because we can't tell, and not because it's telling you anything about gender.

50-50 boy/girl. If you want more than that, you need another scan. Good luck!

12. Thanks Strutz1233 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m afraid I think that’s a baby boy based on the last few pics people have posted
    DSS 2007

Due Feb 2020 Hoping for

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its definitely a Boy 🥴Name:  F2D71BCE-8CE0-4C64-B910-2AF9BF8CA603.jpeg
Views: 110
Size:  1.69 MB

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast