Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-blue-pink View Post
    I agree about the nub stuff. However, I’ve read that if there’s nothing between the legs in a potty shot, even as early as 12 weeks, there’s not going to be anything there either. The other way around however does happen. A girl with protrusion that still has to disappear. So she might be mistaken for a boy.
    I suspect I've seen 5000 people AT LEAST get inaccurate potty shots at 12-14 weeks. This is from trained ultrasound techs and doctors, let alone a bunch of people on the internet who see one grainy picture.

The technician can zoom in on some stuff and miss other stuff, both deliberately and accidentally (that's why you can have a picture of your baby and it appears to have no arms or legs - a penis can also not show up!) baby's position matters, having your dates wrong even a day or two matters, potty shots are just not reliable at this gestation.

Guys, PLEASE do not rely on potty shots any less than 15 weeks and 18+ is better. I say this not to be a big meanie who wants to rain on your guys' parade having fun guessing people's ultrasounds. I say this because I have seen people crushed, even destroyed by wrong ultrasound guesses. I've seen people with no gender preference end up with extreme GD because of wrong ultrasounds guesses. Please don't read too much into your baby's gender till it can be confirmed with high accuracy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Comptokl liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the hype of not knowing really gets a mama amped up and will believe anything that anyone will say. I’ve been told girl at 11.5 weeks and I have a perfect 20 month old son. I’d rather wait longer than deal with is it really for a month which of course I have to do anyway because I am one impatient mother hahaha but who isn’t?!? ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pritchett511 View Post
    I think the hype of not knowing really gets a mama amped up and will believe anything that anyone will say. I’ve been told girl at 11.5 weeks and I have a perfect 20 month old son. I’d rather wait longer than deal with is it really for a month which of course I have to do anyway because I am one impatient mother hahaha but who isn’t?!? ��
    EXACTLY. I get that people mean well, and in anyone without gender desire, it's no big deal to innocently guess, but on this site I have to be the bad guy to protect the people who have their lives turned upside down and inside out by guesses that either confirm their hopes or their worst fears, on pictures that aren't reliable enough.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Comptokl, dove_love liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12