Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not sure if that’s stacking or something else so 50/50 from me. Hope it's a pink one

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.
    I looked into a gender scan this evening but it would appear it's fully booked for the next few weeks so wouldn't really achieve anything any way.
    I had 95% girl guesses between 2 forums and Facebook, but in the last 24 hours that's dropped to 50/50 and although I kept trying to convince myself that it's a boy while hoping for a girl, seeing so many boy guesses crop up has made me realise I might not ever have a girl. I've been doing pretty well but today was just really hard, so fingers crossed tomorrow I'll feel more accepting again of the fact it could be a boy.
    5 boys, J-14, Z-12, N-10, S-6, R-April2020
    1 loss in September 2016.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From the second image I am going boy. I know you want a girl (I’m the same!) so thought I’d put out there what I see - I’m not good at guessing though. Hopefully you can book in for a gender scan soon - maybe put yourself on the cancelation list? I just think you’d feel so much better knowing afer reading all the comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. As much as I want a girl, and the idea that I probably won't ever have one is painful, I'd rather be realistic than have false hope. Obviously I'm still hoping a bunch of other people come in and say girl haha I do feel a bit more accepting of the fact it's most likely a boy today as much as I'm still hoping deep down.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I I can empathise with those feelings. I really do hope it is a girl for you. I could maybe not be seeing the nub in the second shot
    - what I do see is raised a little. I’m not the best judge though. I hope you feel boy friendly tomorrow so you are still ready for either way - it’s such a yo yo. I do hope you can find out so that you can put your mind at rest. We haven’t tried to conceive yet but will be soon. I want to be team green as I just LOVE the birth surprise, but I’ve become realistic with myself that knowing will help come to terms with another boy prior to birth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I originally planned to not find out, I had this idea that if I waited then I would fall in love with the baby and it wouldn't matter either way. DH is scared that I'll react badly. I had postnatal depression after ds2 (not because of his gender, and I've managed fine after the other two, but again, it's that last shot thing) so he thinks it's best to know in advance and get used to it rather than crashing once the baby is here. But he isn't really helping because he's always pointing out pink things and saying "you'll need one of those when she's here"

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FWIW I personally believe it's best to find out in advance. While not super common (and you seem eminently reasonable ) I have seen several times people think they will be ok and then in the delivery room or a few days after, are suddenly not ok. It is only partly the disappointment, it's also the comments, undoing the preparation (who among us wouldn't have a girl outfit or two just in case). When you find out, not only can you prepare yourself, but also others, and also you won't have to come home to stuff you bought with that hope in your heart.

I would have been a basket case with DS 3 if I hadn't found out.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, I don't really know many people who waited, and those one got her desired girl and the other didn't get her desired boy so I haven't really seen much to get experience from, it's helpful to have someone who has seen so many outcomes and scenarios.
    Today I feel more positive. I've got about 50 boy guesses from one nub group on Facebook and although I can't say it doesn't hurt I'm not as heart broken.as I was the last 2 days. I don't think there's much chance for me with that many boy votes, but at least I'm half way prepared for having it confirmed

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im 50/50 too it looks busy down there but is it cord..
    ive done team green twice now and it was so nice to not think about gender during the pregnancy, preparation wise i got white baby gro's and blankets and we didnt even discuss names till after the birth when we knew what we had, both times i swayed pink but had boys.
    honestly as much as i love team green if you cant stop thinking about gender or worse you cant stop daydreaming about a girl then you need to find out, daydreaming about "her" for months only to meet "him" at delivery would be a huge shock in all the wrong ways and you'd be left feeling like you'd lost "her" (hope that makes sense)

fingers crossed you can get in for a scan soon but if not i really hope you hear pink in december xx
    now 6blue5pink

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast