Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tillytys View Post
    I think this one shows the best chance of a nub so far Sora, and from this I would not be ruling out blue at all, it is far from perfect again but what is showing is kind of short? slightly detached and humped a litte iykwim, I think I would lean 55/45 to blue, when will you find out
    Thanks tillytys for your quick answer !

Weird, I thought this one was the blurriest of the two

I really don't know how you guys manage to see something in all these ghostly lines ! ^^"

I should find out on the second ultrasound somewhere in March, that is, if I don't get another ultrasound that might be clearer before that. They were hesitating about doing another one to check some things but I don't know if they will.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Sora!! your pics arent clear enough for me to guess (im not very good at tricky nubs!) but i will keep everything crossed for blue for you!! how are you feeling? x
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Congratulations Sora!! your pics arent clear enough for me to guess (im not very good at tricky nubs!) but i will keep everything crossed for blue for you!! how are you feeling? x
    Thank you and thank you !

I'm sick as **** ! This one is very hard on me ! Had a lot of symptoms appear immediately after nesting even before BFP (sensitive breasts, contractions and all five senses getting out of control) and have been very sleepy and extremely nauseous from week 7 up til now.

Dreaming of a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Thank you and thank you !

I'm sick as **** ! This one is very hard on me ! Had a lot of symptoms appear immediately after nesting even before BFP (sensitive breasts, contractions and all five senses getting out of control) and have been very sleepy and extremely nauseous from week 7 up til now.
    oh no im sorry to hear your so sick, its the roughest feeling! fingers crossed it eases soon, the hightened sense of smell doesnt help does it! have you told your girls?
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    oh no im sorry to hear your so sick, its the roughest feeling! fingers crossed it eases soon, the hightened sense of smell doesnt help does it! have you told your girls?
    Yes, had to because they were asking questions, wondering why I was so sick and why my tummy has become rounder (I'm surprised they could tell the difference, put on so much weight with the blue diet)... They call the ultrasound "pictures of the baby ghost" because of the all black-and-white and eerie look lol !

Actually I have such a bad sense of smell IRL that I think I smell like a normal human being should when pregnant. Worsts are the heightened earing (everything sounds like it is reverberated in some big empty room with sounds bouncing off the walls or windows) and the heightened taste (makes me feel the exact taste of every component of meals which ends up becoming a glorious disgusting mess with saliva... and oh the taste of my saliva is awful somehow ?).

Dreaming of a

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I had that with a couple of my pregnancies, it was the WORST! just made me even sicker! I hope it clears up soon, mine went away later in pregnancy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes Sora liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Yes, had to because they were asking questions, wondering why I was so sick and why my tummy has become rounder (I'm surprised they could tell the difference, put on so much weight with the blue diet)... They call the ultrasound "pictures of the baby ghost" because of the all black-and-white and eerie look lol !

Actually I have such a bad sense of smell IRL that I think I smell like a normal human being should when pregnant. Worsts are the heightened earing (everything sounds like it is reverberated in some big empty room with sounds bouncing off the walls or windows) and the heightened taste (makes me feel the exact taste of every component of meals which ends up becoming a glorious disgusting mess with saliva... and oh the taste of my saliva is awful somehow ?).
    are they excited? baby ghost, thats cute!! i hope all the hightened senses settle down soon it sounds awful!
    now 6blue5pink

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The senses are settling down, not the nausea though >< !

Dreaming of a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh cute baby!
    I’d lean slightly blue because what seems to Be the beginning of a nub isn’t parallel..fingers crossed!!!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh cute baby!
    I’d lean slightly blue because what seems to Be the beginning of a nub isn’t parallel..fingers crossed!!!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast