Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lailanela for such a touching reply. I am really starting to feel much better about things, even getting a little excited when I think about experiences with my boys like you have described. Little steps but replies like this go a long way.

Thanks also for for the name suggestions, funny you suggested Leonard, I suggested this yesterday and quite like Leo as a nn but I think too much Big Bang Theory viewing has made us associate the name with the character in that Might come round to it though, it is a nice name and would suit a little one or an adult.

I’ll update again when baby arrives and we’ve chosen a name xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have often said that boys should come in pairs like shoes! Huge congrats on your new addition!

As one of the few people on here who have raised boys to adulthood I can attest that you shouldn't judge boys on the basis of ages 9-18 months and really, anything up to 36 months to be honest. It's a tough go, and it is hard even for those of us who aren't girly girls to get super excited over Thomas the Tank Engine. Not all boys are rambunctious, though, and my second boy was a dream after my first one (who has grown into a wonderful guy!! He was SUCH a hard baby though OMGosh)

I promise by the time you get a couple more years under your belts boys become a lot less work and a lot more joy. These early days are the hardest days.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two boys is truly a magical thing. Especially if they are closer in age. Mine are like chalk and cheese but they are really the bestest of friends. I could watch the together all day long. Such a special bond and I really hope it stays into adulthood. I also like the idea that they may look out for each other at school as they get older.

I was so disappointed when I found out my second was a boy... heartbroken... but he is such a character and is so so special. Your little boy will be the same I’m sure

You also never know what the future has in stall.. we were done at 2 but hubby came round to the idea of 3... planned to start swaying in October and had an accident which turned out to be a DD!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123