Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That top pic is not a nub. Anyone telling you that is a nub should not be guessing on ultrasounds. It is very clearly part of the cord (see how it's all spiraling around and connected??)

The nub is what you have circled in the bottom pic. Now, could that still rise (or could it be pointing up in the external part of the nub we can't see) yes, but the part I'm seeing looks flat.
    I pointed out the area next to the bladder that you can see (and so can I) Someone on baby centre put "that is absolutely NOT the nub" and pointed out that bit at the top again!!! Haha.
    I'm definitely with you though atomic (that bit at the top makes sense to be the cord) so I give up on the other site now. Will come back to update when I know x

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so exciting! will look forward to seeing your update! x
    now 6blue5pink

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralRoses View Post
    I pointed out the area next to the bladder that you can see (and so can I) Someone on baby centre put "that is absolutely NOT the nub" and pointed out that bit at the top again!!! Haha.
    I'm definitely with you though atomic (that bit at the top makes sense to be the cord) so I give up on the other site now. Will come back to update when I know x

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
    Well, they need to take a biology class because none of us have our genitals sticking out from the center of our stomachs.

yep you can even see how it's right in line with all that snakey stuff that is obviously cord.

Can't wait for your update!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12