Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like it should give you plenty of time! I’m not sure if it’s possible to plateau on HE? That would be a great question for atomic! I started in November and got my BFP in February. I tried a lot in December and January to ramp up even more with pretty much using every meal as an opportunity to get as many nutrients into me as possible, using food only. I started with total cereal but added great grains with chunks of raisins and dates and added a handful of chopped walnuts. Always had it in whole milk and often with some banana too for good measure. Haven’t touched the stuff since a couple weeks after BFP due to having a queasy stomach. I actually waited until DD2 was 2 until ttc again because of not wanting to wean. I still bf her twice a day but it’s mostly just comfort at this point because of hormonal drop in supply. Thanks so much for your support! Should be able to find out by the end of next week, but may not until the week after. Will definitely keep you posted!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. No plateauing. Most of us with all boys eat HE-type diets most of our entire lives (off days, off months, that sort of thing) Good luck ladies!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah from what I’ve gathered from all the reading on here it’s the length of time consuming the nutrients, not just weight gain. Like all boy moms can’t possibly be gaining all the time or they’d be 350lbs by their 5th boy (right?)! That’s my reasoning anyways
    I got my boy after I was on this lots of nuts/ potatoes/ coconut/ beans kick for a few months and gained like 10 lbs but then lost 10 lbs the month before and still conceived him. So I think it’s harder to undo the nutrient effect even if you lose weight right?
    It sounds like you had everything going very blue! I’m excited for you! FXFXFXFXFX!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly. The most I've ever gained before I conceived any of my boys was 3 lbs, and one of them I was just holding steady, maybe a bit above where I prefer to be, LOL. I've always been at a healthy, non-overweight BMI. With my daughter, I was at a thinner than my normal weight but not rail thin (rail thin is not a setting my body appears to have, sadly I am the human equivalent of a corgi) and then lost 3 lbs right beforehand.

With my fourth boy, I had been deliberately losing gobs of leftover baby weight thinking to sway (but was taking a lot of supplements and stuff too, as suggested by InGender) and then the month I conceived him, I had taken a month off, thinking to gain weight back to relose it for pink (we don't do that any more because it went bad for so many people) and then gained 3 lbs back and ovulated unexpectedly, and conceived him. So yes I believe that the weight gain and loss is not as important.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I looked at my previous Children’s ultrasound photos. Both of my daughters’ heads were more flat in front and both of them had extremely girly nubs, like pointing downwards almost, long and forked. Of course, my DS nub wasn’t visible at all! His skull was much more rounded (I’d say the most round out of all 4) but this little one’s skull is more round than flat like my DDs’. And I pulled his profile shot from my 20 week ultrasound with him and the lower face and chin actually looked really similar to this baby’s. Obviously, still have no idea for sure. I’m hoping my NIPT results come back closer to the 7 day mark. I’m expecting them sometime this week. Overall, I’m feeling a bit better physically, although still extremely tired, and just trying to stay cautious but positive. I think this is as good of a shot as I could’ve had at a DS2. And I know I’ll be crushed if it’s a DD3, but I also know that I can and will move past it if that is what’s meant to be.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cautious but positive is a great place to be!! Keep us posted and sending you gobs of blue dust!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Ladies,

I got the call from the clinic today and everything came back low risk. Thanks be to God!!

Also,

It’s a……

BOY!!!!!!

Atomic, there really aren’t words to express how much you have done in helping me out if the dark place I was in with DD2. You gave me hope when I had none. You guided and reassured me in a realistic and objective manner and I deeply appreciate it. All of the lovelies on this board have been so encouraging, open and honest, you’ve really given me a place to be unfiltered and it’s helped me in an immense way. I am beyond excited at the chance for having this baby. I pray that God watches over us and keeps me and baby as healthy as can be. I know I’m still a long way off from holding my blue bundle in my arms, but at least there is a chance. Sending you all so many hugs and all the baby dust. <3

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

12 week ultrasound with tricky nub? Boy sway, please help!

Omg that’s such wonderful news!!!!! I’m so so happy for you! Praying you have a safe pregnancy and that you will be holding a healthy little full term man in your arms!!!
    Amazing!!!
    Anything you remember from diet please please tell me!!
    I’m over the moon for you!!

Ps my dad died over the weekend, we weren’t close I’m not really sad just felt sorry for him really, and dealing with all his stuff. This was the news I needed to hear it makes me so happy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Thefinalcountdown; April 20th, 2022 at 02:33 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Final,

I’m so sorry for your loss. My father and I were estranged for many years so I know how complicated those things can be. I’m still sending you my deepest condolences. Please give yourself space and the grace you need to have your feelings and grieve in your own way.

Thank you so much for your support!! I really couldn’t have kept my sanity without you guys over these last few mos after BFP! I have been looking for a template to follow because it will help me remember all of the details of my sway. I will say, I knew that things were really “working” the last couple months because I literally felt super fertile! Some changes that I hadn’t seen between DS1 and DD2. I will absolutely share and also keep you guys posted once I’ve got the “photo proof” to go along with the genetics, ha! Because of the way they disclosed in the email (linking a separate document) I’m worried someone could have just as easily given me the wrong one!! Ha! But I’m holding on to the high likelihood of this being a blue bundle and just letting go of the rest. Still finding things a bit surreal but feeling so at ease, I’m incredibly grateful!

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh that's WONDERFUL news!!! I'm so happy for you!!! And so happy if I was able to be of some help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast