Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramzi's Method

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Ramzi says boy but the skull method says girl. I don't know which one to go on lol

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ramzi was girl, but at 20 weeks found out we are having a boy.
    October 2003 October 2007 April 2010
    and our 1st arrived 7 weeks early in September 2012!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have heard many people getting confused over this theory. I do know it needs to be between 6-8 weeks. It should be done trans-vaginally as that is the true picture...as in left is left and right is right. I think it doesn't matter about the placenta because baby will be on the side of the placenta that early no matter what---they are not free floating yet. If they are floating you can't do the method period.

I have a scan in about 10 days, I will ask the tech what she knows. My friends and I have been looking into this method and it is interesting for sure. I believe it is accurate if the person reading the scans and taking the scans know what they are talking about and looking for.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys, Just curious really, Has any one cramped really badly on the side that their placenta (or implantation) was happening? - i know with my last pregnancy i cramped persistently on my left side until 14 weeks, True enough, there was the placenta and my baby was Female.

This time, im Cramping badly on my left side again, but dont know the gender or placental position yet...Just wondering if anyone had had similar experiences or wether i just cramp that side in every pregnancy haha

5. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy_x View Post
    Hi guys, Just curious really, Has any one cramped really badly on the side that their placenta (or implantation) was happening? - i know with my last pregnancy i cramped persistently on my left side until 14 weeks, True enough, there was the placenta and my baby was Female.

This time, im Cramping badly on my left side again, but dont know the gender or placental position yet...Just wondering if anyone had had similar experiences or wether i just cramp that side in every pregnancy haha
    This is weird you posted this!! I can feel when I ovulate and I KNOW I ovulated from the left side. I felt implantation pinches/twinges on the left side and the first few weeks of pregnancy, 90% of my cramping was on the LEFT side...so much so, I was worried about an ectopic for awhile (thankfully I was wrong). I am not sure of the gender of this baby yet, but my other 2 were boys and I had no cramping on a certain side with them, it was just all over general cramping

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had cramping on my left side too and was told baby is to the left, I am hoping it is an indication and that it means girl for me!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope so hun!

Im almost positive i felt implantation that side, both with this pregnancy and with my last, Wont know what this one is for another week though

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an us pic from this gestation, it was transvaginal, so does that mean that if the baby is on the left, of the pic, then it is on the left of my uterus? If the baby is on the left, does that mean the placenta will be on the left as well? So far the dr.s have said it is in the back.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How can we determine where the placenta is?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been reading about this all week, im super obsessed.! It is best to look at scans that are between 6 and 8 weeks. usually the placenta isn't formed this early (at least not for us to recognize it on u/s) so unless u remember if your dr or sonographer told u the placenta's location, another visible way to use this method is by locating the yolk sac. If you type in razmi yolk sac on google you'll get some good visuals of what they look like. You can use the location of the yolk sac in place of the placenta, because the yolk sac will be absorbed by the placenta once it begins to function on its own. If you had the scan done transvaginally the yolk on the right would indicate a boy and to the left would indicate a girl (hence, it is a true image.) With abdominal scans, you have to reverse what you see. If you see the yolk sac on the left, it is actually on the right (boy) and if you spot it on the right, it is actually on the left (girl). some ppl will use the location of the baby if they cant spot the yolk sac on their u/s based on the idea that the baby cant stray too far from that yolk sac because it is connected by the fetal pole?

12. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast