Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramzi's Method

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ramzi's Method

There is an actual study that was done by Dr. Ramzi on placental location and gender. Here is the abstract:

The Relationship Between Placental Location and Fetal Gender (Ramzi’s Method)
    By

ORIGINAL RESEARCH
    By
    Dr. SAAD RAMZI ISMAIL
    Ultrasound Supervisor / Instructor
    NWHC-High Level Hospital-Alberta
    Pobox-1462, High Level, Alberta, T0H1Z0
    Canada
    DECEMBER 2007

Advances in Knowledge
    This study contributes to advances in knowledge by understanding the history of fetal gender and the ethical dilemma of choosing or detecting fetal gender at first trimester of the pregnancy. It gives new prospective and method to detect fetal gender as early as possible to better manage some genetic disease which can be found in male or female fetuses. Thus, gives the parent the choice of what to do, and gives the gynaecologist’s and genetic counsellors the ability to manage, discuss and guide the parents to better management of the fetus.

This study might be used in the veterinary medicine to help endanger species and to increase the probability of conceiving male or female of certain specious. It also increases the skills of the sonographers and Radiologists to detect fetal gender by applying this method. It might also be used as a genetic soft marker when bilateral pyelectasis is present. This study will opens the door toward new and radical understanding of the female uterus.

Application to Patient Care
    The application to patient care is in the knowledge gained by physicians, genetic counsellors and researchers that can be applied from the sonographers/sonoliogists ability to detect fetal gender as early as possible especially in families with genetic disorders that can be found in male or female fetuses. It will enhance the sonographer’s ability to correlate the finding with other genetic soft markers such as renal pyelectasis.

This study may help parents to decide and choose the type of medical management available in case of inherited genetic problem such as in X-linked genetic disorder.
    This study might not be for all patients but definitely for those who want to know and prepare their life and finances and for those who have a genetic problem, which can inflect one gender than the other.

Abstract
    The aim of this study is to determine the relationship between placental /chorionic villi laterality and fetal genders early in pregnancy using 2-D ultrasonography and color flow Doppler.

Material and Method
    This is a multi-center prospective cohort study of 5376 pregnant women that underwent ultrasonography from 1997 to 2007. Trans-vaginal sonograms were performed in 22% of the patients at 6 weeks gestation, and Trans-abdominal sonograms were used at 18-20 weeks gestation, at this time the fetal gender were confirmed in 98-99%. The fetal sex was confirmed 100% after delivery. The study also addressed the bicornuate uteri with single pregnancy in relation to placenta / chorionic villi location. The result was tabulated according to gender and placenta / chorionic villi location. Bicornuate uteri with single fetus in different horns were studied and tabulated

Result
    Dramatic differences were detected in chorionic villi / placental location according to gender. 97.2% of the male fetuses had a chorionic villi/placenta location on the right side of the uterus whereas, 2.4% had a chorionic villi/placenta location to the left of the uterus. On the other hand 97.5% of female fetuses had a chorionic villi/placenta location to the left of the uterus whereas, 2.7% had their chorionic villi/placenta location to the right side of the uterus.127 cases were found to involve bicornuate uteri with single foetuses, most male fetuses were located in the right horn of the uterus and showed right placental laterality (70%). Most female fetuses 59% on the other hand, were located in the left horn and showed left laterality (59%).Moreover, most of the males located in the left horn exhibited right laterality (89%). Also most females located in right horn exhibited left laterality (976.4%). In addition this research indicated that there was a possible link between renal pyelectasis and placental location, and it might be used as a genetic soft marker.

Conclusion
    Ramzi’s method is using placenta /chorionic villi location as a marker for fetal gender detection at 6 weeks gestation was found to be highly reliable. This method correctly predicts the fetus gender in 97.2% of males and 97.5% of females early in the first trimester. And it might be helpful to use as a genetic soft marker in relation with fetal pyelectasis.

FEMALE- LEFT SIDE
    Name:  left side.jpg
Views: 14889
Size:  28.4 KB

MALE- RIGHT SIDE
    Name:  RT side.jpg
Views: 16811
Size:  27.0 KB
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; April 16th, 2012 at 06:02 PM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow didn't realise it was so accurate!
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think its pretty accurate only when we do the guess based on the placenta location that too betweek 6 - 8 weeks.

I think in most of the forums they guess based on the baby's location.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 6 week 4 day u/s looks like the 'female' example on this study and dr. comfirmed baby was on left...but didn't confirm placenta location... but I have a concentration of white like on this pic. I still just can't let myself get excited....
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockYourBallsOff View Post
    My 6 week 4 day u/s looks like the 'female' example on this study and dr. comfirmed baby was on left...but didn't confirm placenta location... but I have a concentration of white like on this pic. I still just can't let myself get excited....
    But ramzi method is all about placenta positon right?

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^yes. The 'white' concentration on teh ultrasound was what I interpreted to be future placenta from Dr. Ramzi's actual study that I found online. Agian, it's still a guess for me. I'd post a pic, but I'm so sick these days, I just don't feel like it.
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I'm confused. ( wouldnt be hard with mush brain lately lol).I have an early scan next week and I would like to ask the doctor about ramzi theory.

What should I ask him? What side the baby is on or what side the placenta is on? Thanks.

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I did my research I looked it up on the internet and it lead me to babycenter.com and many MANY ladies had the opposite of what the Ramzi theory says. I now personally wouldn't take too much stock in it.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishmom View Post
    Sorry I'm confused. ( wouldnt be hard with mush brain lately lol).I have an early scan next week and I would like to ask the doctor about ramzi theory.

What should I ask him? What side the baby is on or what side the placenta is on? Thanks.
    The problem is, unless the doctor/tech is trained in Ramzi's theory, they really can't give you a straight answer. Because, is it my right, or your right?? Is it the baby or the placenta?? There's so much wiggleroom for misinterpretation and miscommunication that even when you can persuade a tech to tell you something, it may not even be accurate or helpful.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how can you even tell where the placenta is that early?

2007 2008 2012

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast