Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya Kitty, nice to see someone else from the UK! I can't comment on the personalised plan because I haven't done it but I have become a dream member a few days ago and am happy with my decision, there are a lot of extra areas and it's pretty cheap considering it is for a whole year.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought the plan, because I wanted to start right away and with all the kids underfoot, not enough time to make me feel comfortable doing it myself.
    Me (37) DH (37)
    Home schooling mom to (16) (12) (9) (5) (2)
    TTC June 2013

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello All,

I am looking to TTC in April this year - so now started to panic I might not have left myself enough time ...

Do the plans start at 90 days out of interest ... I am very tempted to purchase one...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we are going to ttc conceive pink in June. A long way off I know but 6 months will go by quickly. My question is are any of you ladies on BC? I have a mirena and Ive been looking at other sites for answers to how quickly it will take, what to expect my cycles to be (I have not had AF [thats a period right] for almost 2 years.) can I take vitex after I get the mirena out and wait for the real AF and then start figuring out my cycle? I plan on buying a c
    Ovacue to do that and do back up temps and CM monitoring. Ive never monitored my cycles before and I only have one chance of getting this right as this is all that DH wants.. we both have one DS from previous relationships.
    also, I heard that going off BC sways twins.. does it sway a particular gender?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I would stop birth control now for an attempt in June as your body may take a while to adjust. Give it a chance to get regular and fertile again before TTC.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgerbera View Post
    Hello All,

I am looking to TTC in April this year - so now started to panic I might not have left myself enough time ...

Do the plans start at 90 days out of interest ... I am very tempted to purchase one...
    Plans can start ASAP but at least 6 weeks.
    Me (37) DH (37)
    Home schooling mom to (16) (12) (9) (5) (2)
    TTC June 2013

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! So glad to see this new section for people who aren't swaying yet. I'll be starting the LE diet and swaying supps in March and we'll start TTC toward the end of April, after DS2 turns 2yo. I really want a February baby, which would mean May conception, but we'll see.

For now I'm just trying to avoid meat (which is so hard for me!) and stay away from the vitamins and herbal supplements I usually take (when I got pg with DS2, I was taking at least 20 pills a day and at least 6 liquid supplements).

My husband is on board with the idea of swaying, even though he doesn't think it can make that big of a difference, but he's not on board with the diet. He gets frustrated when I'm on any special diet because no matter how I explain it to him, it's impossible for him to keep straight what I can and can't have. So he ends up buying or making me forbidden things and then has hurt feelings when I won't eat them.
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I plan/hope to conceive end of May for a February baby I just had a miscarriage and stop bleeding yesterday so I've already started Vitex to get my cycles back as I have the added complication of breast feeding my 12 month old!!! I think I'm going to start pushing my breakfasts back further every morning too!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. We were hoping to TTC February, but circumstances have changed and it looks like it may be a while. I'm thinking we will start in September this year and hopefully get a BFP before December. We're moving overseas (military family) in July and I want to get all of that stuff out of the way, and get our house unpacked and sort of get to a state of being somewhat relaxed. I know that moving and trying to get myself and my son ready to go overseas will probably not be good for swaying pink, which is why we decided to wait.

[2] healthy baby boy born in 2011
    [21 weeks] Nov. 2012 Went for a scan at 20 weeks, baby measured 17+6, came back for a follow up scan and baby had passed away. Lots of testing, no answers.
    Moving on without my son's brother. Starting our HT journey in 2014.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Already on my LE diet, but started out on the IG diet a week ago. I'm now switching everything over, dairy for low nutrient, cranberry for baby aspirin. We want to sway in late February, so I'm on a hard core, 1200-1500 cal a day diet, super restricted salt and low potassium, quit the gym, popping Equal tabs and vitex (and of course folic acid!) I think I'm quitting the cal/mag supp, but I'm conflicted because of the Dutch study with all those women conceiving girls on diets high in calcium from green leafy veggies. Ugh! So much info! Good luck to everyone
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast