Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sarajoy I would wait to see what a couple of cycles are like after removing Mirena before you start taking vitex, otherwise you won't know how it is affecting your cycle if that makes sense!

I'm looking to ttc pink in june so any pink dust floating round please send it my way!! Blue dust to all you ladies (go on, take it alllllll!!) x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thinking of being a Dream member and getting a sway plan. Though the sway plan is a little out of my budget I don't plan on conceiving until about about Aug or Oct of 2013. It's very far but it gives me enough time to try and get the bigger house I want, get off birth control and regulate my cycle, and plan a sway and have it reviewed, if I'm not confident enough I might purchase one. I'm still back and forth.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I purchased a sway plan and couldn't recommend it more highly! I have been on TTC Boy/Girl boards for literally years (12yrs now), read a heap of research and tried everything else out there, and I have never seen results like atomic gets here! The plan takes all the guess work out, is tailored just for your life and body. Well worth every cent spent.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely agree with Princess of Pink. The best part of purchasing a sway plan is the private forum you get. Atomic answers your questions personally, privately, and they have priority over anything else posted or PMd to her. I think I could have probably come up with the sway plan on my own, but it was worth the money just to be able to ask her questions and get her input and expertise. We didn't have the money just lying around either, but I don't regret it in the least.
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you girls I'm definitely going to talk my hubby in to buying this!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I agree totally.. The plan has made life so much easier Ive been on the diet since 5th nov.. And we were considering to wait and TTC in nov/dec 2013.. Regardless of how I don't have such a hard time with the diet itself I'm just getting quite agitated with it now and just want to get pregnant.. I do find the longer you spend on the diet the more things you slowly start to let go.. But I'm trying my level best to keep it up..
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do find the longer you spend on the diet the more things you slowly start to let go.. But I'm trying my level best to keep it up..

afy, I agree with this statement, its affecting me as well. Just want to get it over and done with.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Question for you girls what do you think ( might start thread about this)
    But I have been reading A LOT of success stories of girls on Clomid for a girl. I REALLY want a girl but don't want to try and get a prescription from my doctor and don't want to spend a lot of money on it. I also heard it makes you sick.
    I kind of don't want to take it but since I hear so many success stories I can't of feel it's a must to have a girl.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=inshaallahxx;352153]Question for you girls what do you think ( might start thread about this)
    But I have been reading A LOT of success stories of girls on Clomid for a girl. I REALLY want a girl but don't want to try and get a prescription from my doctor and don't want to spend a lot of money on it. I also heard it makes you sick.

I believe the diet will make a lot of difference, clomid may sway but it may not be a good idea. Might mess up your system and make you sick.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies. Good luck to you. We will be TTC aftef af at the end of this month. Can't wait.!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast