Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone - Im new and hoping to try swaying for a girl in may/june as I have two beautiful boys. Im getting the hang of all the supplements and diet info but Im confused about the timing best to bd and FR for hubby etc. I cant find a post about it in the info sections. Im sure there is one there. Can someone please either explain it to me or point me in the right direction. Thankyou :-)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Welcome!
    9 3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello ladies, newbie here but been a lurker for a long time. Im planning to start ttc #3 in october and im hoping for an ickle lady this time Ive started taking my supplements and started on the slim fast diet along side the IG diet which I plan to do for the first 3 months to help with the weight loss then im not sure whether I will do IG, LE or the french diet for the 3 months leading up to ttc............good luck everyone
    mummy to 2 beautiful boys time for pink i think

'Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up'

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to start TTC beginning 2014 but could be longer now. I just need some hope that my whole next 5 years will not be just truck and digger infested. I'm a bit sick of them at the mo and still have another double round to come and DS1 who is three shows no interest in creativiety or painting unless we are painting trucks. I just want to hear "Mummy paint me a fairy" for a change. It seems like sooooo far away! We very well might be moving cities but it wouldn't be until 2015 and we wouldn't want to do that with a little baby in tow and we don't want another right now because the gap would be too small. I just feel that I would be at a great place to sway girl now because I am breast feeding and have lost alot of my muscle and just lost 4kg. some days I get down about it and then I don;t think about it for ages and just enjoy my wonderful boys
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, our ttc 1st attempt will be in late aug/early sep. Next cycle,i'll start to take vitex to see how i react on it!
    I'll get married by the end of june and as soon as i am, i will start te le diet and take the other supps.... Also i will drop the weightlifting i do at the moment to loose muscle strength. By now i just have to finish my meal plan and order rephresh, all other supps i have here already, waiting to be used...

But, right now i'm really really happy with my boys, my gd isn't on the surface so i'm in doubt wether i should just make a baby with a lot of fun or sway... Well, i think i'll sway, knowing that i'll be ok with another boy is a relaxed feeling though!
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan to start TTC in September for a pink bean. Wanting to get customized plan in June or July. Starting supplements in June. Will probably start OPKs in July just to get a better handle on it. I already temp. Then I guess I will start checking pH in August. Will probably start diet in July or August.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all. I am a waiting swayer. We will start ttc in December I plan to start the diet at the end of October and the supplements August 15. trying to be patient!
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are ttc pink in Dec.2013 & into the new year as well. Trying to be patient and get as much info as possible! Love both of my boys with all my heart, but would love to have a daddy's girl too that I can dress up, etc...
    Sure lots of you have that same feeling! If anyone has any suggestions for me, that would be wonderful!
    I plan on dieting & taking the supps, as well as lime douche/tampons and checking cm. Hard to keep track of BBT, as I work different shifts at work each week, and sometimes work until 3 am.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello I just joined GD and I want to join this thread for TTC PINK this winter 2013. I'm so nervous and I will be reading a lot in here.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast