Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does this count those hoping to do HT but not for quite a while? I saw the word cycle and wasn't sure.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am planning to buy a personalized plan somewhere end of January or beginning of February and then start after my baby passed her 7th month : ). I am going to have a baby in January and was recommended to wait atleast 6 months! Someone who has been through the same situation are is going to?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It really is better not to have them too close for your health and your sanity!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It really is better not to have them too close for your health and your sanity!
    This is so my biggest struggle! Once my baby is at least 6 months will line up perfectly with alot of things -- my kids ideally being close in age (I want them close in age!) and sillier blue sway tactics: winter months, around the holidays so I'll be HE already, etc. I'll have gotten in at least 6 months of steady breastfeeding too... not that I plan to stop, but I know my MIL (who had 3 boys in rapid succession: 16 months apart then 14 months apart) said that her kids all self-weaned once she was pregnant (didn't like the taste of the milk?)

(Anyone reading... she did end up getting her girl after 3 boys, haha! Though she is at least 2-3 years younger than the youngest son)

But I don't know -- the potential health issues are definitely a thing (I know it's recommended to wait 18 months after a pregnancy by the AMA?), and the potential to sway pink (since I want blue) while breastfeeding/right after birth.

I've just been feeling more inspired after discovering my MIL is actually 360 days older than her brother. lol!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to clarify something for those who don't know, throwaway panther, this is your first child right and she's on board still and not entered the world, right??

I totally believe that you know your own heart better than me from where I sit BUT I will say, that when the baby comes, things are going to change and you may find the best laid plans of mice and woman in the here and now, are going to fall by the wayside. You may end up wanting to have some time just to enjoy that one on one relationship. Keep it in the back of your mind, don't get so focused on a particular plan that you don't retain that flexibility for following your heart if you start to feel differently.

I did breastfeed while pregnant twice and it's not easy but it is doable. Just let me know if you need any help when the time comes. You can start to feel an aversion yourself (and this seems totally normal) where it's really hard to keep going with in when you're pregnant. But it is doable and I found it to be a very nice experience when the new baby was born to tandem nurse.

9. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I just want to clarify something for those who don't know, throwaway panther, this is your first child right and she's on board still and not entered the world, right??

I totally believe that you know your own heart better than me from where I sit BUT I will say, that when the baby comes, things are going to change and you may find the best laid plans of mice and woman in the here and now, are going to fall by the wayside. You may end up wanting to have some time just to enjoy that one on one relationship. Keep it in the back of your mind, don't get so focused on a particular plan that you don't retain that flexibility for following your heart if you start to feel differently.

I did breastfeed while pregnant twice and it's not easy but it is doable. Just let me know if you need any help when the time comes. You can start to feel an aversion yourself (and this seems totally normal) where it's really hard to keep going with in when you're pregnant. But it is doable and I found it to be a very nice experience when the new baby was born to tandem nurse.
    Yes, color me sheepish -- first child, she's still on board. I've always been a planner, so I think that's why I'm so frequent on here even though I'm still pregnant with a NON sway baby!

I actually truly hope you're right; sometimes the GD rears it's head in weird ways and I find myself drawn back to these forums prematurely. Sometimes just imagining having my future son(s) is the only thing keeping the GD at bay, but I do truly hope my daughter is born and I feel the stresses and pressures of having a daughter (almost ALL internal pressures and stresses) slip away.

I'm trying to be looser with plans, although I'll admit: I had always wanted my kids spaced close together -- diapers and done sort of thing. My husband turning 36 soon also niggles at my mind (the whole fear of him getting older = more girls, even though I know you've settled my fears on that before elsewhere).

Sometimes I feel I have to be the weird unstable woman on here Thank you for always being so patient and supportive. Already debating on when to purchase a customized plan postpartum, haha. Won't be for several months though, I swear

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha no, you're not the weird unstable woman on here. That position has already been filled. Repeatedly.

A lot of this (and again you know your own heart better than me) I think comes out of that generalized sense of dread that we all feel when contemplating prospective motherhood. When we have GD it has a funny way of worming its way into other thoughts and hangups and fears that we have and I think that it may be coloring your perceptions a little bit. I think when baby arrives you're going to realize OMG it's a BABY HUMAN and all the boy-girl stuff will fade into the background for a while. I just hope that you can quell the planning side a bit to enjoy the present because it really doesn't last!

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! TTC starting May/June. On the LE diet (but not as strict as I should be). Re exercise, what kind of exercises are you doing?
    Me: 29 DH: 32
    Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast