Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Clomid or no Clomid OPINIONS PLEASE (swaying pink)

I'm trying to figure out my sway plan.
    I saw on the statistics that there is 90% success rate for clomid when trying for a girl.
    I do not need it, it would only be for the way
    OPINIONS PLEASE.

Do I still have a good change with out the Clomid and would I have more of a change with it?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No if you dont need it i wouldent use it i concieved two boys with clomid best of luck
    ~After~My~4~
    IVF/PGD Spring 2014

3. Likes pretty white gold liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just<3 one <3 girl, hope you don't mind me asking, when you conceived your two boys on clomid where you swaying? If not where there other factors, diet, lifestyle that may have swayed blue?
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

5. Likes pretty white gold liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A friend of mine uses clomid and she has 3 boys.

7. Likes pretty white gold liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think clomid plus swaying give such good results I can't ignore them. If I can get clomid I'm going to try it

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You still have a good chance without the Clomid, HOWEVER, giving it to you straight here, I think it is a great sway tactic.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by love being a mummy View Post
    A friend of mine uses clomid and she has 3 boys.
    The trouble with Clomid statistics are that many people who legitimately need Clomid to TTC, are those with PCOS who may be more likely to conceive boys to begin with, and/or are given supplemental estrogen and told to use Preseed and DTD in boy-friendly patterns, and this makes the Clomid look more blue-friendly than it really is (and it's STILL a pink sway despite this, proven by studies and not anecdotal evidence.)

I think Clomid + diet is a great pink sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with Atomic....it's the diet side that's hard! xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've said this before, I know. I'm a big fan of Clomid, and I do take it to sway. I also have a history of miscarriage and low progesterone, and I've seen Clomid raise my progesterone substantially, which seems to give me a better chance of a healthy pg.

I think Clomid is one of the best swaying techniques out there, but it is a SWAYING technique. If the gender ratio in nature is something 105 boys for every 100 girls, and Clomid overall makes it 105 girls for every 100 boys, and this has been proven in good scientific studies (which it has), there's little question that it's more effective than many of the things we do to sway. But Clomid, like any other swaying technique, will for sure result in a significant number of opposites. The fact that many women have conceived boys on Clomid doesn't mean that Clomid is an ineffective sway technique, though. Any sway technique--be it diet, or frequency, or baby aspirin or vitex, or whatever else--will yield a significant number of opposites. But that doesn't mean it doesn't work as a sway technique--it just means that swaying is never 100%. But Clomid really does increase your chances of conceiving pink over what it otherwise would be.

I think some swayers hope or expect that it will be more effective than it is, given that you need a prescription for it, and given that it taking it carries certain risks (like cancer)--ie, because it is a medical intervention they expect its effectiveness to be more like other medical interventions like HT. And it's not. But it is, still, a very solid sway technique, I think.

For me, a woman with low FSH and low progesterone who is swaying pink, I think taking Clomid makes lots of sense. I think the benefits (I believe it gives me a better chance of holding on to a pregnancy) outweigh the risks. But these risks are not insignificant--they include a greater chance of ovarian cancer, a chance of OHSS (which can even be fatal), possibly a reduced chance of pregnancy (since you have less CM than you'd have without it, you might well have a harder time getting pg at all), more painful ovulation, a greater chance of multiples, and (possibly--studies are conflicting on this) a greater chance of birth defects in your baby. Clomid has been around for a long time, and in general is a safe drug--these risks are small. But they do exist.

I don't know if I would take it if I didn't see medical benefit to it, and were only trying to sway pink. I might, because I think it's a really strong sway. I certainly wouldn't take it only to sway without combining it with other sway techniques (especially diet, but also FR or J&D or limiting the number of attempts--but then my DH has a super-high sperm count). If you take Clomid, and then use supplemental estrogen and Preseed, you might well be undoing some of all of the pink-swaying benefits of Clomid. If you take Clomid and don't do these things, and can't get pg, the Clomid's not going to help your pink sway.

So I do feel strongly that Clomid is a super-good sway technique, but I also don't think it's for everyone.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you girls, this information really helps me in making my decision. The only reason I would take it would be to sway. I have a friend who was on a similar medication because she was having trouble getting pregnant. She conceived during Ramadan (where we fast until sunset), she is now pregnant with twin baby girls.

I'm still back and forth but I think I made the decision to ttc during Ramadan so on top of the diet the first two months before Ramadan and during Ramadan we will be fasting so this will help our sway. I'm going to buy the sway plan but still trying to decide on the clomid. ESPECIALLY because I don't need it.

14. Likes charlyn liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast