Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC pink in july-august 2013

Hi,

I have bought PP from atomic, and will be TTC pink in july-aug 2013.
    I have started to skip breakfast, gone almost vegetarian, only white meat couple of times in a week. Stopped taking supplements that sway blue!

If you are in the same boat, join me
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm so happy you made this thread. I was thinking about making one but never did. Such a great idea for us ladies waiting until the summer to have a place to gather and chat for support and also to make this wait a little less anxiety filled.

Thank you! I have purchased my sway plan and love it as well. I'm not starting anything yet until after April. The only think I've started so far is constant prayer and conversations with God in my head. My husband believes that is the only thing that will make this sway work. So I will follow his advice...and the sways!

Is skipping breakfast hard for you?
    9 3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I a glad we have a gathering place now
    Skipping breakfast has become easier now, with time. I need to loose 5 kg, to be at my lowest conception wait, and from earlier experience I really struggle loosing weight, so I think skipping breakfast will help me at least keep my weight steady. Stop eating red meat was harder, but it is ok now.

I am used to think about eating healthy all the time, meaNS nuts, fish oil etc. It is hard overall to think lower nutrients...I think I will get used to it by the time I will be swaying...
    2007 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, we are hoping to get a baby on board late summer 2013 after I turn 30!! Best of luck to us all for a quick, sticky BFP!! x
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cauliflower View Post

I am used to think about eating healthy all the time, meaNS nuts, fish oil etc. It is hard overall to think lower nutrients...I think I will get used to it by the time I will be swaying...

This very much me. I eat very healthy and so I'm not sure how it will effect me when I start my diet!
    9 3

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittybear View Post
    Hi ladies, we are hoping to get a baby on board late summer 2013 after I turn 30!! Best of luck to us all for a quick, sticky BFP!! x
    Yay I'm glad there is another lady to join us! Thank you, I will be praying we all get our BFP fast and with

Will you be swaying?
    9 3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I have three boys and have never swayed before so don't know what I should be doing right now for it. I don't plan to start TTC until near the end of the year when the twins are almost 18 months. I think I will find the whole diet thing really tricky. I am on a steady 74kg so not sure how much to lose yet or when to start losing it because I am still breast feeding. I want to wean the twins just before we start TTC because appariently that makes twins slightly more likely and I'm happy with the one set! Is it too early to purchase a sway plan?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 123 boys!

Welcome. I joined this in sept 2012, and was very confused to begin with. Now that I have gathered more info and bought a PP I am ore relaxed. i think it is a good idea just to read new posts and really understand what swaying is about.
    I will recommend a PP! But Atomic recommend to buy it 3 months before TTC, for you maybe in sept-oct?
    Feel free to ask any questions you might have
    2007 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kittybear! I am glad you have joined us
    2007 2009

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+2+3boys View Post
    Hi, I have three boys and have never swayed before so don't know what I should be doing right now for it. I don't plan to start TTC until near the end of the year when the twins are almost 18 months. I think I will find the whole diet thing really tricky. I am on a steady 74kg so not sure how much to lose yet or when to start losing it because I am still breast feeding. I want to wean the twins just before we start TTC because appariently that makes twins slightly more likely and I'm happy with the one set! Is it too early to purchase a sway plan?
    No it's not too early I read it's recommended to buy 6 months before first ttc date. I'm 5 months way from ttc and I bought mine. Now it's just figuring out how to pass the time. Every one around me is having girls and it's driving me crazy.
    9 3

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast