Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Pink Jan/Feb/March-ish 2014?

Anyone else trying to sway pink at the beginning of the year? I'd like to start TTC in Jan-ish, but I think Feb/March is more realistic for my plans/hopes.

What are your sway plans and when do you plan to start them?
    Jamie
    Mama to '98 '99 '02 '09 '12
    successful girl sway '14

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'am planning on trying in Jan. I have no idea my sway plans yet I just signed up and I'am so overwhelmed with all the imformation.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a lot of information! How are you coming along with your research? I had to take notes on things to do for me, things to do for DH. I have to read, then re-read to try to remember it all, lol.
    Jamie
    successful girl sway '14

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like I'am constantly confusing myself lol. Knowing Dh I dont think he would do anything to help the sway along, he probably doesnt even want us to sway. I want to try and do the diet as well as I can. I would be ok with another boy this will just be our last and I would really love a girl. I'am not sure yet what supplements and stuff to take either.
    Shanna mommy to Jude (2012)

Hoping for a to add to our happy family!]

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its crazy that its like studying for a test! LOL For me at least. I want to get a good feel for it so when we start prepping and go for it, then it will be like second nature. KWIM? I might be able to get DH to do some supplements, but not sure. I'm thinking I'd rather not count on him and plan my sway accordingly. :/
    Jamie
    successful girl sway '14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are starting around April, maybe a bit sooner or a bit later
    Two adorable & one sweet baby GIRL
    Our family is complete!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Planning on starting to try late Dec and into the new year!
    I am going to get the personalized plan from Atomic, as I am a worrier and for sure will raise my testosterone levels if I try to figure out something myself....
    Will be happy for a healthy baby, but would LOVE a little sister for my boys!!
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

All babies are amazing miracles & I LOVE being a mommy!!
    Best wishes to all the moms out there!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I'm also currently thinking of TTC in Jan 2014, unless we plan a trip to Australia in March and then it will be straight after that. I don't think we can afford Australia so at this stage it looks like TTC in Jan. I've already started to do less weights and more cardio and have lost 3kg! Hope I'm not peaking too early but I'm only at the gym 4 times a week at the moment and my average calorie intake over a week works out at 2000 a day. So lots to play with in terms of upping the exercise and eating fewer calories (and different food).

I'm reading all I can and doing the obsessing now, rather an later. I will likely purchase a personal sway plan and the meal planner as I want to support this fab site, plus need all the help I can get

Good luck to all - and great to have some future TTC buddies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still have to convince DH to try for a third but I think he will agree between Jan-Mar. I just ordered a sway plan as while I would love a girl and am willing to put some work in to a sway I'm not really interested in researching and figuring out all the details myself. Plus I want to have it all figured out so that when DH does say yes we can start that day Good luck everyone!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Junie View Post
    I still have to convince DH to try for a third but I think he will agree between Jan-Mar. I just ordered a sway plan as while I would love a girl and am willing to put some work in to a sway I'm not really interested in researching and figuring out all the details myself. Plus I want to have it all figured out so that when DH does say yes we can start that day Good luck everyone!
    I just bought one too. I'm so excited about it. I've been researching for the past year, but I think its really given me a lot of reassurance and a sense of relief knowing I have the extra support and information. Not much has changed from what I was planning, but I did change some things around like how we will approach the big attempt and leading up too it. Also I wasn't sure about the whole refresh/replense, how to use it, if I should use it, which to use, etc. and that was addressed so I don't need to bother so much with figuring it out. Big stress relief I didn't realize I had. It was also nice to hear what I'm already doing that works and doesn't need to be changed. I keep saying I will be trying in Jan, but really I think we will make our attempt in Feb. I like the thought of the due date being at the end of October/beginning of Nov. if I get pg.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast