Page 1 of 142 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 14 swayers...

Since we are headed down the pike of our sways...how are things going?

When are you planning on trying?
    Have you started to sway yet?
    Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own?
    Which gender are you hoping for?
    Any concerns you have currently?

(This thread can just be for chatting too...just wanted too start it to see who is going to be swaying together).
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! My dh and I are going to start ttc in May June & July of this year! First baby so we are very excited!! For the new year I became a vegetarian and plan to start the LE diet in February or March were not sure yet. We're hoping for a girl & I'm REALLY hoping it happens bc the nursery is painted pink & I already have a ton of girl things. I know..... Weird right? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogz&boyz View Post
    Since we are headed down the pike of our sways...how are things going?

When are you planning on trying?
    Have you started to sway yet?
    Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own?
    Which gender are you hoping for?
    Any concerns you have currently?

(This thread can just be for chatting too...just wanted too start it to see who is going to be swaying together).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha. No, not weird. I had baby stuff (both genders, but still) since I was 16. I just knew I'd have kids and I worked various retail jobs (including a baby and toy store) so I grabbed clothes or small stuff that was under a buck and stashed it away. I got to use most of it! Couple things were out of season.

When are you planning on trying? Probably April. But it's possible we will wait a little longer to June.
    Have you started to sway yet? Not in any earnest. I am mostly eating LE, although including meat right now. I will drop that as we get closer. But the rest I am still planning.
    Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? I am using my own. I couldn't justify the personal plan (cost) because I don't truthfully care which gender it is. I just feel we need to sway to *try* and have a sister for my daughter.
    Which gender are you hoping for? Slight girl hopes. But I am literally like 51-49 with that. I'd love another boy too.
    Any concerns you have currently? I am not taking my medication that I need for OCD because of co-sleeping and nursing. So I hope I don't obsess too much about things and cause a massive boy lean. I am pretty sure it contributed greatly to my first two sons. I might go back on it before we sway, but I'll have to see if the baby will sleep in her crib first. Lol.
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! Hey Hotdogz...we get to be buddies again!

We are ttc starting in April. I would prefer May but want to start in April just in case it takes more than one month. I started my diet today.

This is what my sway is going to include, haven't started anything but diet yet though.

LE diet
    exercise
    ions
    gender calendar
    jump and dump--with the one attempt at opk.
    I have a girls outfit under my bed and will do the spoon and ribbon too.
    Supplements will be folic acid and cranberry for me and sudafed before attempt.

Dh will be taking OLE and licorice root if they are okay to take together.

Anything else you think would be good to include?!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and I forgot to include I am going vegetarian. I will maybe eat chicken once a week so I don't have an aversion to it when I am done. haha
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually think your sway looks great Rosie. It's close to what we are planning. I need to check out OLE, I don't know much about it. We won't go strong on diet though (ill lose 5lbs over a month and call it good. ive already taken off to below PP with J...and she was my lowest conception weight at the time). And I'm not exercising...too lazy for that!

Thanks for reminding me about cranberry. I can't take aspirin because I'm nursing, so that is a good alternative. You nursing still (I can't remember if you were at all)?

How's your LO? Amazing its time to plan another, huh?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like I need to exercise. It's something I never did when I conceived at the other 3 times, same with dieting.

It is indeed crazy we are planning again...time goes by so quickly! My LO is fabulous. He is 9 months old now and walking and bothering his older brothers like crazy.

how is it having a daughter?!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Walking??! Wow, you have quite the mover there I am amazed. My little just started crawling (she is just a month behind). How "cute" that he enjoys bothering his brothers. I'm sure it's not adorable to have a whole new facet to fighting, I'm not looking forward to that one. But I bet it's adorable at the same time.

I won't lie, cause it won't help. It's pretty awesome having a daughter. She is a ton like the boys still, in actuality. But it's just different. I still get a charge out of calling her my daughter. Sometimes I still can't believe she is here and really mine. For me, it was delayed. The first 3-4 months I was kinda mired down in logistics of three and didn't really feel the reality setting in. Now, it's real and I'm still in shock. I love dressing her (although I've always loved dressing my boys too). I love headbands. I think into the future (my biggest reason for desiring a girl) and just can't believe that I will get to mother a girl through her first period and her first heartbreak and her first baby (maybe, if she wants them). I've always looked forward to things about the boys growing up too. Just different stuff. So, yeah, I'll be pulling a lot for you to get a girl this time...prolly more than me getting another

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hotdogz. I want to enjoy those same things you will get to. The first period, first love...her wedding day and babies. oh how I desire that. My husband has had dreams of a little girl with brown curly hair and big blue eyes for 6 years now and he has been saddened she hasn't come into our lives yet.

i really truly hope what I am doing will be enough. Last time I didn't really sway, I didn't find this site until after I was already pregnant. I had taken cranberry and did a 5 day cut-off ...so more shettles. I was still eating way too many calories and meat and was over weight.

I am so so glad you are enjoying your girly though! So happy to hear it;s getting easier with three, I agree the logistics took a bit to get used to but I could easily handle 4 now that I've gotten into the swing of things! And yes..it is adorable that my baby is bothering the big boys, haha. I ADORE my third son, he is my pride and joy and was totally meant to be, I am so so so happy he wasn't a girl and that my "sway" failed.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Ladies! I'm planning on trying for April. It all depends on when exactly my tubal reversal happens. I really hope it happens at the end of February!

I'm going to be starting the diet this Saturday, but am actually going to try starting the exercise tomorrow. I figure one thing at a time, and starting now will give me some time before our actual attempt. Do you think that's enough time? I'm really concerned about it. I know that I am going to be overweight regardless of how hard I try between now and then, but I think if I put in a strong effort I will be satisfied. I'm hoping that actively losing weight will sway girl harder than being overweight will sway boy. What do you think?

I'm going to be buying the Personalized Plan this Friday, just because I know that I am an obsessive person, hahaha!

I hope you don't mind if I join your group with me being a newbie and all.
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Page 1 of 142 1231151101 ... LastLast