Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying June/July/August 2015!

I will start swaying around August 2015 for a girl. Currently I am busy with college, 3 boys, and life. After suffering with some stomach issues for nearly a year I am finally eating a normal diet. Even though I did loose a lot of weight over the past year I did have concerns about trying to conceive, wanting a healthy baby is my main goal.

For the next few months I will be working on eating a healthy girl friendly diet, maintaining my current weight (I am considered underweight right now), being with my boys, and finding a new house. I have decided to not stress over swaying and just set the months we are going to try... if nothing happens by the end of this year we are not going to continue. This was the deal I made with my husband.

I do hope for a girl but it would also be nice to just have another baby to even things out!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am trying to decide what is best for a sway!

Diet
    I am going vegetarian, I mostly am now. I will eat mostly fruits and veggie, Greek yogurt, and cheese. I am also drink sugarfree/diet drinks that have caffeine since I am in college until late at night and up very early. I have decided to avoid nuts, meats, eggs, and carbs since I noticed they do not agree with me, I may consume meat a few times like 1-2 a month in small portions. I may drink Red Wine at dinner before we DTD, it relaxes me A LOT.

Exercise
    30mins Cycling a day, some days up to 60mins. Zumba 3 days a week. And Yoga and Pilates on alternating days.

Conceiving
    I have picked August for a very good reason… We are in Phoenix and by Aug my husband will be hot hot hot from driving around and working outside! We may also try in Sept and Oct as well since it is still warm enough here. Because of the stress I am not going to do any ovulation test or charting. We are going to DTD a lot because planning days is to much for me, my boys were conceived with mostly 2-6 days of not DTD.

Supplements, Pills, Gels, and things
    DH will be taking vitamins for his health B, C, D, a multi, Omegas, and iron. I am not going to make him take anything else.
    I am trying to plan what I will be taking… I have 12 50mg of Clomid left I thought about taking 4 each month so I will have 3 mths worth. After the last few times of doing what the Dr said I do not like taking it for a long time. I was told to take it for 10 days and while I did not have any really bad cramps (like when I did 5 days) AF came 8 days early, I had hoped it was spotting at first.
    Clomid 50mg for 4 days cd 4-7
    Folic Acid
    Fiber
    I am not planning on using any gels but with Clomid I get super dry (painful) right around the time we need to DTD, I may use a little Rephresh but only 12-6 before DTD.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; February 6th, 2015 at 01:37 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi purplepoet20! I am swaying for a girl in August, too! I was looking around for a place to chat and found this thread. I have two boys and my husband desperately wants a daughter! I want a girl, too. Your diet sounds great. This site seems to suggest that DTD once is best, but I'm sure it's a mixed spectrum. Mine will be vegetarian too. I'm not exercising right now -- schedule is too crazy -- but will starting in the summer. Are you paying for a personalized plan? I just did, and it was really helpful. The main thing I'm doing is just trying to be at a lower weight than when I got my boys -- 145 DS1 and 136 DS2. I'm 5' 3" so I'm hoping to get to the 125-130 range. Here's hoping we both get our girls!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thinking August might be when we try if I can get hubby totally on board It might not end up being till longer but I'm really hoping to TTC sometime in 2015. If not I'm pretty sure my shot on a fourth will be out the window. Hubby doesn't want kids at an 'older' age. He thinks 30 is old and we just hit 30 both of us this year lol. That sounds like a good sway plan purplepoet20! I'm trying to get all the research and sway figured out way in advance so I don't obsess over it and cause T levels to rise during TTC. smbarnett11 you'd probably be good at even just getting to 133 At 5'3" your BMI will be pretty low at 130-125 My lowest (5'6") was with DS1 and was 125. At 120 I was pretty tiny. I'm not sure I can even get to 120 Not by August. I gain a lot while pregnant. With DS1 went from 125 to 180lbs, got back down to 120's but then stress got me and I gained back up to 145lbs right before conceiving DS2 and then with him got all the way up to 210 by the end (ack)! With DS3 I got down to 150lbs and stalled there right before conceiving him and then gained back up to 200lbs. Our years since having him have been stressful! Hubby got laid off the same month I was due, then a few months back I got laid off and started having some health issues. So the weight loss train has been really slow and I'm at 170 (waahhhh). So I'd love to lose 40lbs by August. But that'd be like the amazing number lol. Like if I keep on top of an amazing diet.
    Last edited by Hopefor4; February 20th, 2015 at 10:03 PM.
    wife to artist hubby mommy to (9) (7) (4) (2 months)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been busy and away from here for awhile. I guess I should check in at least once a week now that there are a few of us.

So far looks like August is going to be a great GIRL month!

Jenni - I noticed your siggy... my boys are 7, 5, 2.5 and J, C, A. I think that is interesting. My 4th will either be M (g) or F (b).

barnett - I am 5'6 and I was 110 when I met my husband. Gained 20lbs in 6mths and then got pregnant. I was 180 the day he was born and got down to 150 before ds2. 184 when he was born and 145 within 4mths. with ds3 (and g twin) I was about 130 but after get a bfn 3 days before Christmas I pigged out and gain about 10lbs in a few weeks. I thought we were done trying. I didn't gain any weight at all until I was 6mths and that was only 12lbs, but then the last month I gained a lot. After getting a really bad stomach virus I have lost it all. I am still trying to loose a little more since I am about 130 now.... I don't have a scale because it stresses me. But my size 8 pants are a little loose. I am trying to get to 110-115 by August.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; March 16th, 2015 at 05:44 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi PP20! I've been away too -- so busy right now at work. But I'll check back more often too. Yes -- Here's hoping for lots of pink in August! I've lost 10lbs so far -- 148 -- still shooting for 120s by August. Every time I see a family with all girls or all boys it just seems so obvious that this site and atomic are on the right track -- low BMIs have girls, higher BMIs have boys. I'm getting a little tired of the LE diet and it's a long ways till August! Trying to stay motivated!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, hoping to join in here although we technically won't attempt til September I believe. If we can start trying in August then I'm down with that too lol. Some great sway plans in place already girls, I really need to kick up the behind!! We have been blessed with two beautiful boys, our eldest has just turned 3 and our youngest is 14 months. DH is adamant #3 will be our last child so really hoping for that much longed for DD. I've spent the last couple of weeks obsessing about it but I'm slowly coming to terms with possibly never having a daughter. I try to tell myself I wouldn't know what to do with one anyway lol.
    So as far as changing my lifestyle and diet I wake around 7.30am, generally after having broken sleep with DS2 and fast until around 11.30. I eat 2-3 meals a day:
    Breakfast: Coffee with sweetener and a tsp of low fat milk. An toasted English muffin with low fat butter and a scraping of jam/jelly. I may or may not have a custard brioche but only if I know I won't exceed my protein later in the day.
    Lunch: 5 x wheat thin style crackers with low fat cream cheese and 3 baby tomatoes. Another coffee with sweetener and minimal low fat milk. Some fruit like peeled apples and white grapes or a smoothie with strawberries and bananas.
    Dinner: Today its veggie lasagne with sweet peppers, mushrooms, baby corn and brocolli. I might have some bread too if protein allows it. I generally have another coffee and a sweet biscuit afterwards as a treat. I had spag bol earlier this week as my red meat "treat" although I generally just eat the meat sauce with the pasta as I don't really like ground beef. I prefer veggies and fish so hopefully the transition won't be too hard. Its annoying at the moment though cause its just easier to eat what I cook for the rest of the family. I need to start cooking large portions for myself and freezing them. I have the best of intentions lol.
    I'll have a glass of white wine maybe 3-4 nights a week to use up calories otherwise I'll have full sugar soda, coke being my go to
    I am not exceeding 1800 calories on any given day, I was eating about 1600 unknownst to myself but I increased it in the past fortnight as I was losing weight too fast. I'm sticking at 125lbs now whereas I was fluctuating a LOT before upping the cals. Trying to source foods with little to no fat or protein is proving to be hard but I've found a few easy ones like the US Wheat thins. We don't have them here but after shopping around have found something similar with a trace amount of fat/protein. Great for bulking up a meal with empty calories
    I am currently 125lbs at 5'5 and this is the lightest I have been since before I met DH almost 13 years ago. I was 140lbs on the button when we conceived our two boys, I've always been around 135-140lbs so I'm hoping to get to around 115-120 by the time we start our attempt(s). I have started walking several nights a week although I haven't managed the full hour yet, not from tiredness but just cause I've had to be somewhere else so trying to squeeze in that hour is proving difficult. I really want to fit it in there though cause its such a great sway tactic.
    We are holidaying in Florida at Disney in August so hoping I can stick to my diet as much as possible. And we are in the middle of sorting out buying a house which is a bit stressful but I'm taking the ostrich approach and keeping my head in the sand as much as possible.
    When do you all plan on starting supplements etc? Or are you taking any already? I was looking into buying them but can't seem to get Vitex/Chasteberry in Ireland. I don't think its sold here so I will have to order online I think!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am taking some supplement now because I have a vitamin issue and need it for health but I will stop 1mth before I start. I am taking Moringa vitamins because it is high in certain vitamins so I don't have to eat extra fruits and veggies. I have been eating a high dairy and fiber diet. No meat at all and not really missing it. I still make it for the boys. Also I am only eating when I have had hunger pains for 10-15mins and then I eat a snack sized meal. I am not eating with the family because I am hunger at different times but it works out for my school and dieting.

I have gained some weight in the last month because I have change the types of food we eat and my body bloats when I eat fiber. But swimming season is coming so the boys can ride mommy around the pool. Last time after only eating whole grain pasta I was losing weight by week two.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jumping in here too! We were thinking July, but it's looking like June may be on the cards for us now. I am two weeks or so in on the diet and exercise. It's all going ok at the moment. It's so hard to not want to snack though - especially when the boys get home from school and I have to make them peanut butter and honey sandwiches!!! Arghh!! The smell of them is so yum!!!

Unsuccessful HT attempt March 2015

Sway baby August 2015 @ 8 weeks **testing revealed it was a (Trisomy 16)

Chemical pregnancy start of Nov 2015

Hoping for a soon - like REALLY soon!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm ttc in June as well!!

11. Likes ImmiNAddi liked this post
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast