Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone planning a Sept/Oct/Nov 2015 sway? Chat here!

Nann- I'm thread crashing here! With DS1 and DS2, I ate like a hobbit, lol! Think breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and sometimes a snack before bed. I only ate between 1400-1800 calories. My diet consisted with a lot of protein. I had a high fiber cereal in the morning, usually oats or Kashi goLean cereal (honey almond flax). Snacks were protein smoothies, nuts (fav was a small handful of walnuts and 1Tbsp raisins), banana, or Greek yogurt with 1C of mixed berries. Lunch was usually some sort of chicken salad or a turkey sandwich with chips (my weakness!!). Dinners would be some sort of grain or pasta (1/2C) with a protein and veggie (mainly broccoli, green beans, or mixed veggies). I loved brown rice or quinoa. I always cooked in olive oil and used extra virgin olive oil as a base for all of my salad dressings. If I did have sweets it was usually a small square of 85-95% dark chocolate. Exercise was usually 30min of weight lifting followed by 30-45min for cardio. I usually worked out 5 times a week. Sometimes I took a yoga class and would just lift when not attending the classes.

I swayed for a DD for my DH and we are having a third boy ! Boys are AWESOME, and I sure hope you get one!

Here is my persistent blue, baby dust!!!

Last edited by XXforhubby; June 20th, 2015 at 05:15 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! Fellow swayers, maybe now I can stay on course!!!! I started a soft core LE diet on May 1st, was going well with it. Completely vegetarian all week and eating under 1500 calories but allowed myself meat at the weekends and stuck to my calorie intake in the 1500-1800 range. Then I fell off the wagon the week before last when we went away for a friend's wedding and it was a three day thing of just eating and drinking and I made a pig of myself. Came home and the gluttony continued. I feel so bad that I had a major slip lasting like two whole weeks but am hoping this week I can get back on track. I think I tried to go hard core too fast so I will take it easier this time. Lesson learned.
    We are going to Disney World at the end of August for 16 days so hoping I can rein myself in and at least keep within calories even if I can't stick to fat/protein intake. I am finding that part the hardest for sure! Based on my last couple of cycles we should be able to try around mid October so if that's the case I will be back on "hardcore LE" about 5-6 weeks after this holiday. And I will be on it 9 weeks before the holiday if I go back on it this week so hoping hoping hoping it will stand to me!!
    All that aside, I am going to do a HPT tomorrow! I have had more than a couple early pregnancy signs over the past week and have made myself totally paranoid. I am due my period tomorrow at the latest, my cycles are anywhere from 25-35 days but my LP is a consistent 12-13 days. I am reasonably sure I ovulated on June 9th making today 16DPO. Hoping we have not had an oopsie before even getting a chance to sway but what will be will be.
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice to hear from you hopper! Wow, did you do a HPT?
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xblue View Post
    Nice to hear from you hopper! Wow, did you do a HPT?
    I did last night and it was BFN. Lo and behold my period turned up this morning in all her glory so needless to say we will be more careful over the coming months! Most likely this is our final child so I would like to at least attempt a sway

How are you getting on 2xblue? Have you started the diet yet? And are you taking any supps? I am just taking Folic Acid. I got the 409µg ones in the pharmacy but wondering now if they are right. They are the standard ones the pharmacy gives out when ttc/pg but now I am thinking I read somewhere it's meant to be a higher dose... Have to pick up Fibre supps too.

Was good yesterday for first proper day back on diet. Ate 1500 calories, kept within higher ranges of fat and protein at 50g each but still within LE range. I gained 4lbs when I went off the diet so I am now 130lbs. Want to lose 10lbs before I sway so aiming at a lb each week. I am more motivated now after failing at my first diet attempt so hoping I can keep it going!! I tried to go vegetarian LE but I just can't go without meat, big carnivore that I am!! So I am allowing myself way smaller amount than usual and not eating any red meat whatsoever. I feel it's a much more doable approach than I had when I started it before. I was 140lbs when I conceived both my boys, this is the lightest I have been since I was a teenage lol. So hoping that works in my favour.
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so now you have your change to sway! It's great that you are now more motivated! And your first proper day on diet sounds good. Are you doing exercise? Did you purchase a plan from Atomic btw?

I've been on LE now for the whole June. Usually sticked to the limits but some days went over, usually on fat or calories. But it's been a practice month and next week I will start the strict diet. Getting excited! Feels kind of weird that we are really going to ttc a third child! And the thought of maybe getting a girl feels overwhelming
    and I just can't believe we could be that lucky. But just have to stay positive. Anything is possible. And the supps. I'm taking folic acid (it's 400 micrograms and I'm taking 3 tablets a day to get 1200 micrograms), fiber, Vitex and I will take Saw Palmetto closer to the first attempt. Oh and also Rephresh.
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

6. Likes kitkat18 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just popping in to say that I hope to be but need DH on board first :/ Anyway, hello!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

8. Likes kitkat18, hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck everyone! It feels like a long time ago I was on LE diet and TTC for a girl. She is 12 weeks old now and I'm pretty sure I would not have her without this forum!! Xxx

10. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Dreamofpink! I hope your DH agrees having a fourth. Did you sway with any of your children?

Kitkat, thank you! Congrats on your baby girl! All these successful sways makes me happy and hopeful.
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12 weeks old already kitkat?! Wow! Time flies :-)
    Yes, I swayed back in 2012/13 but got my gorgeous ds3 as an opposite. Been on here now for 3 years in August!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink, very persistent little guy your ds3 is as you did sway Have you planned would you do something differently if you get you dh on board and you will sway again?
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast