Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just realized yesterday that we can maybe have our first attempt in the end of September (then I have been 12 weeks on LE) if my cycle will be the same. First I thought it would be in October. Really exciting! Tomorrow I will start officially my diet.

Are your DHs taking any supps? Mine just started drinking soy milk and tomorrow I will get cranberry for him. Closer to the attempt he will start drinking peppermint tea. Also I have to buy him tightey whiteys
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

2. Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am brand new, and just purchased a sway plan!! Planning on TTC a girl...hoping our first attempt will be September! I have 2 sweet boys, ages 5 and 2. So excited to be on this journey with you all!🏻🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks DreamingPink2015 thanked for this post
    Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!

2x, I'm actually doing pretty good on the LE! Just started last week! DH just started OLE for our sway!

Welcome cc! It's so exciting we are getting so close!
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So excited for everyone ttc soon! I'm ttc a boy! We originally said we would try in November but we changed our minds and decided on October! So I gotta bump up my start to swaying in August!! I already have a DD so pink dust to all my friends here who want a baby girl!!

I am worried though that I'm trying again too soon. As I heard that could sway pink. I had my DD in March and we want to ttc a boy in October. Too soon??? I just don't know!!!

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

7. Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay so now I'm stressing out! Last month I Oed on CD15.. Well I had a +opk.. Last month I tested every day after AF and was able to distinguish the pos line slowly showing more and more each day up until CD15. When it was clearly pos.. This month, I tested starting on CD13.. It is now CD15 and there's no sign of O... Not even the faintest line.. am I worrying for nothing? Tracking ovulation is easier said than done!

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nann3r View Post
    Okay so now I'm stressing out! Last month I Oed on CD15.. Well I had a +opk.. Last month I tested every day after AF and was able to distinguish the pos line slowly showing more and more each day up until CD15. When it was clearly pos.. This month, I tested starting on CD13.. It is now CD15 and there's no sign of O... Not even the faintest line.. am I worrying for nothing? Tracking ovulation is easier said than done!
    Just based on my own personal experience but when I track and use OPKs my O is ALWAYS different. Its as if waiting for O to happen delays it or something. Generally its delayed by about 3 days or so but every single time I have tried to use OPKs this has happened. For my girl sway we will be trying E4D and hoping thats enough because OPKs stress me out - though stress if good for a blue sway Sending loads of blue dust nann3r!!
    2012 2014 2016

10. Thanks Nann3r thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xblue View Post
    I just realized yesterday that we can maybe have our first attempt in the end of September (then I have been 12 weeks on LE) if my cycle will be the same. First I thought it would be in October. Really exciting! Tomorrow I will start officially my diet.

Are your DHs taking any supps? Mine just started drinking soy milk and tomorrow I will get cranberry for him. Closer to the attempt he will start drinking peppermint tea. Also I have to buy him tightey whiteys
    Ah 2x, thats great!!! We are thinking of, well we WERE thinking of moving our sway forward to August but DH is having cold feet! Hopefully we will still sway in September anyway, he's afrraid of having an opposite and how disappointed I'll be. I have tried telling him I was sure our first DS was a girl and look, I've gotten over that and love the child beyond measure! He's my angel!!

My DH will hopefully take cran and LR. He has said not a hope of him wearing tighty whiteys haha!!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone planning a Sept/Oct/Nov 2015 sway? Chat here!

I'm swaying for a boy so i won't be of much help! But I am having DH wear boxers starting in August and he's going to be taking zinc too! We were gonna ttc in November but he suggested we bump it up to October!! :0 I'm on board of course as long as it won't ruin my sway!!!

Oh and DH is so worried too.. He could care less what gender we have, he's worried about me! I don't blame him I took the first one really hard.. But I love her more than life! Thinking about going green with #2 just so I can get excited and be excited he whole time, instead of depressed. Forces me to get excited about life in me rather than gender in me. Cuz that's what's most important!
    Last edited by Nann3r; July 6th, 2015 at 10:38 AM.
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15

13. Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nann3r View Post
    I'm swaying for a boy so i won't be of much help! But I am having DH wear boxers starting in August and he's going to be taking zinc too! We were gonna ttc in November but he suggested we bump it up to October!! :0 I'm on board of course as long as it won't ruin my sway!!!

Oh and DH is so worried too.. He could care less what gender we have, he's worried about me! I don't blame him I took the first one really hard.. But I love her more than life! Thinking about going green with #2 just so I can get excited and be excited he whole time, instead of depressed. Forces me to get excited about life in me rather than gender in me. Cuz that's what's most important!
    Exactly Nann3rs!! I was full sure DS1 was a girl and the SHOCK I got in the delivery room when "she" was a he was just unreal! I will never ever go team green again, I want to enjoy my pregnancy and bonding with whatever gender we have instead of hoping to be team pink and dreading being team blue - little boys are wonderful, don't get me wrong. I always wanted boys but I'm honest enough to admit I am greedy too and want to experience both!

I am currently 16 mins into my cardio. Passing time on my tab listening to The Cure lol. Showing my age
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Exactly Nann3rs!! I was full sure DS1 was a girl and the SHOCK I got in the delivery room when "she" was a he was just unreal! I will never ever go team green again, I want to enjoy my pregnancy and bonding with whatever gender we have instead of hoping to be team pink and dreading being team blue - little boys are wonderful, don't get me wrong. I always wanted boys but I'm honest enough to admit I am greedy too and want to experience both!

I am currently 16 mins into my cardio. Passing time on my tab listening to The Cure lol. Showing my age
    See with dd I was miserable I was so excited about the pregnancy until I heard that she was a girl. And then all I wanted was to not pregnant anymore. So the rest of my pregnancy was just awful. That's why I feel like if I go team green, I can actually be excited during my whole pregnancy like I started out in my first pregnancy.. I don't want to hear girl halfway through my pregnancy and then have to put up with the rest of my pregnancy just to meet her and finally feel attached ya know? That sounds cold.. But I didn't connect with my daughter until she was in my arms. I just wanted her out of me the entire time I was pregnant because she wasn't a boy.. I don't wanna hate my pregnancy again!

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast