Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doing pretty good- without making too many changes to my diet I'm coming in at 1600 calories, 50g protein and 45g fat on average and I'm already down 3 lbs. I've done cardio every day this week- the first two days I did aerobics and then my dh brought me a pulse ox from work and our exercise bike came in, so I've been doing that the rest of the week. I've been trying to adjust my sleep schedule too to help raise my cortisol a bit but I think that's the hardest part so far. I just love my sleep so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

2. Likes Nann3r, 2xblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome cc, has2 and Quinn!

hopper, hopefully your DH agrees ttc in August or September. Do you know are you having your first attempt next month or are you going to wait til September? I understand it's really frustrating as we put so much effort on the diet and everything! I know it's so draining when kids are sick. Our DS1 gets high fever quite often and it's such a hard time then. Our boys are almost the same age by the way. Our DS1 was born 12/11 and DS2 4/14.

Nann, it's good to hear you are doing great with the HE diet! And what a cute profile pic you have!

I'm doing great also with my LE diet. We have our summer holiday now and were on a 3 day cruise. I was little stressed what to eat to stay in limits but I managed it. I didn't track anything but ate salads, sandwiches and sweets. I think I was little on the lower side of calories, protein and fat but I thought better that way than to be over the limits. But omg I was looking at the foods my DH and boys ate , I wanted to have the same! And the breakfast buffet is always the best part of the cruise and now couldn't have anything! Oh well, I just kept reminding myself why I'm doing this. I saw many families with two girls or two boys. Some PPs and also to my surprise some families with two boys and a baby girl. I thought what an amazing feeling that must be to those moms and dads...

LE is going well. I'm little bored cos I eat almost the same everyday. I will start my intense cardio in two weeks. Now I have been doing moderate exercise. Looking forward to it! I bought an elliptical trainer so will use that and also going to run outside. Running is what I love but I'm sure it will be hard to do it 6 times a weeks 60mins so that's why I bought the elliptical. I can go running 3 times a week and then use the elliptical 3 times a week or something like that.
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

4. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2xblue way to stick to the LE on your cruise! I work run a frozen yogurt shop so I see family all the time and I'm constantly analyzing their kids! Sometimes it makes me worry.. Seeing all girl families.. By most times I see mixed! Gives me hope in that aspect!
    Good luck with your workout routine!! Best part about the LE diet and exercise for swaying pink is you lose weight! So even if you get a boy, at least you're now a hot momma not that you aren't already but you know what I mean

I've finally decided that having all my babies close is gonna have to be my route! I just get so down thinking about getting skinny again after DD only to fall preggo again.. So if I can just maintain and pop out all my babies, then I'll be done sooner so I can focus on my body indefinitely haha which may backfire if I have 3 kids under the age of three running and rolling around it may now matter! Me and DH have both agreed though that it'll be nicer in the long run to get out of the phases quick one after another so I'm not raising a newborn for 15 years! Some women love it! I just couldn't do it!

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

6. Likes 2xblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and forgot to mention that I had few french fries from DS1's plate when on cruise I thought I had to eat something more as I was eating so little...

I analyze other people's family make up all the time! I actually don't like to analyze but I just can't stop! but yes, when I see mixed familys it really does give hope.

Losing weight is absolutely the best part when swaying pink! I have lost 3kg. Now my BMI is 22,8 so I have some weight to lose still. I already feel really great about the weight loss and have already bought smaller clothes

Nann, you are planning to have 3 kids? I think you have a very good change having a boy if you try swaying twice! I like having children in small age gap aswell. Well we don't have that close as you are planning (our DS1 and DS2 are 2y3months apart and DC3 is going to have probably the same) but I also like the idea not having a newborn for many years! Although I love newborns but it's hard work. Specially when there's toddlers around.
    Last edited by 2xblue; July 12th, 2015 at 05:01 AM.
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

8. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I'm another on board for ttc in October I have two beautiful boys-1 and 4 and we would love a little girl. I just started on the LE diet 2 days ago and I am just trying to get used to what I should eat to fulfill all the LE diet criteria. The first day I was too low on calories and fat and was pretty darn hungry and thinking "how the hell will I keep this up??" but then today I was okay on calories but a bit over on fat and protein: 52/56grams but felt much more satisfied. Because I am very tall and I am doing the intense cardio I am having to eat at least 1800 calories to start and I am having to eat quite alot of empty carbs to get the calories up without adding fat/protein....well I don't know if I have to but that's what I've been doing-haha! It doesn't feel like too much of a diet when you are eating lollies and drinking wine But I will just have to see how the weight loss goes and may need to cut back a bit on the sweets, and eat more fruit/veg/grains etc.

I've just started trying to track ovulation with an OPK-4 days in a row when I thought I would be ovulating-nothing?? And when I started just recording my period length on FFriend app, suddenly my very regular 28 day cycle became 21 and then 19 days?!!! What is going on?? Hopefully everything settles down soon.

It's great to have some people doing their sways at the same time

10. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2xblue I'm jealous you get to lose weight with your sway! I finally just gave away all my old clothes cuz with swaying almost immediately after birth I will probably never fit.. And it I do it'll be a few years! So to hell with it I'll just buy new clothes later I don't even wanna know my bmi right now...! Used to have a solid body getting pregnant the first time around- could be a huge part of why I got a girl first! I've never been intensely overweight by any means. I've just never weighed this much! So hopefully it's conducive to my blue sway

We want AT least 3 well okay correction... I want at least 3-4.. DH wants 2... Haha but he knows I want a son so bad.. So he is willing to try for more if need be.. But 3 is my minimum and he knows that and keeping them close in age will be chaos... But I'm more of a get it over all at once kind of person. Haha like ripping off a bandaid. then I can enjoy all my kids without any other stresses cuz I'm done getting prg!

Shellburke hello!!! Sounds like your diet is going pretty well for the most part! And I supposed it's better to be accidentally under your calories as opposed to over weird though about your cycle.. Yeah maybe give it another cycle or two to readjust maybe??? I just started tracking as well and I'm on my 2nd cycle of tracking. Last month, I O'd on CD 15... This month I O'd on CD 19!!! What the heck!!! So I guess we'll see where next cycle leaves me!

Here's a question for you all.. I felt ovulation occurring this cycle.. Never happened before lol. But I felt it probably 24 hours after first +opk.. So should I dtd at first +opk or should we wait till I have my ovulation pains??? Or both? Maybe I'm over complicating this... Haha love having all of you to chat with and to motivate me!

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoa that was long sorry.. Got carried away!

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd probably leave it for 12 hours or so after you get your Pos OPK...that way you are sure to be pretty close to your most fertile time?

2xblue I am so impressed with your resolve to stick to the LE diet when on your cruise-that is some serious willpower, good on you!! I have just started the intense cardio but am only going to do 4-5 times per week, as that is all I feel I can fit in with my family and work life! How long have you been on the diet? Are you finding it tough at times or is it okay? What does a typical day's food look like for you?

14. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Shellburke! Nice to have more people in this thread!

Shellburke, at first it is very hard to try figuring out what and how much to eat on LE. I started LE in June. June was a practicing month for me so I was figuring everything out. I also had cheats here and there. Now I've been 2 weeks on a strict LE. Yes I know it feels funny that you can eat sweets and drink wine on a diet haha! Hopefully your period lenght settles down soon! I don't know how I managed to be on LE on cruise lol. But usually when I decide something and want something I can be pretty determined!

My usual day is:
    -no breakfast
    -lunch 11/12am 3 slices of toast, low fat cheese, margarine or low fat cream cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, sometimes white grapes or a pear
    -dinner 16/17pm pasta or rice, cooked vegetables (zucchini, mushrooms, pepper, cauliflower), margarine or cream cheese. Sometimes I have potatoes to get more potassium.
    -about 9pm I drink white wine and eat sweets to add calories. Sometimes I have white chocolate as well.

It's been pretty easy to be on a LE but I constantly think about food lol! It's so annoying. I see all delicious recepices everywhere and I'm planning what to eat when I'm done with this But with all my pregnancies I've been pretty sick until 14-20weeks so that's not going to help with eating whatever I like.

Nann, don't worry about your weight. I know it's easier said than done. But you have all the time after you had your kids. Probably it will help your boy sway Your DH sounds amazing that he's willing to have more than 2 because of you!
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies,

Looks like I am now going to be swaying to try to conceive October/November eek!!!

Been on LE diet for a week now, and finding it ok so far!

Have been tracking my cycles all year and am getting to know my ovulation timings quite well. They appear to have settled since the birth of ds 2 as when I was trying to conceive both my boys my cycles were all over the place. So much so that docs were talking about using Clomid.

The question is, should I use this to my advantage and try to get Clomid to use for my girl sway? (Even though I don't need it?) Or just try for a natural sway without Clomid.

Hmmmm, will need to think about it!
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast