Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone planning a Sept/Oct/Nov 2015 sway? Chat here!

Hi! Hoping to find others on the same journey as myself. We have two boys aged 3 and 1 and are planning on a pink sway later this year. I am hoping to have everything planned by July and start the LE diet then. My AF is still not the most predictable after having DS2 last year so I'll be using OPKs and I might try to temp later this spring. I can't temp at the moment as my youngest DS still wakes at night so it wouldn't be accurate. Once he starts sleeping better I'll definitely temp! I watch CM all the time, though have definitely noticed increase CM in general since having the boys. I am currently on iron tablets for anaemia and Lustral (like Zoloft) for post partum anxiety. Hoping to come off Lustral in the coming months as I am feeling much better. Contemplating asking my doctor if he might consider prescribing Clomid for my sway, I swear I will try anything that will help the sway and help keep anxiety levels at bay. I do have a hard time with anxiety in general and I'm sure that sways blue!! Any thoughts on Clomid fellow swayers?
    So at the moment I am 125lbs and 5'5. I weighed 140lbs give or take when we conceived both boys, hoping I can maintain my current weight and lose another 4-5lbs on the LE diet just before our attempt. I don't know if I can give up fish for my LE diet, I eat a lot of veggies as it stands but a lot of boy friendly veg for sure so I'll need to try to change that. I definitely have a sweet tooth but I think that might be related to the lack of iron, I lack energy so my body craves sugar. My blood sugar is consistently low so that shouldn't be a problem.
    As for exercise I can't lead a sedentary life with the two boys as I am chasing them daily but I get very little time to workout. I will probably do an hour brisk walking daily. Should I try fit in anything else?
    We have a big family holiday in August so I will probably be slightly more relaxed about my diet while away for the two weeks, I'll try stick to it as much as I can though! The trip is to Disney World so we will be doing quite a bit of walking, at least I'll be keeping up my exercise!!
    Hoping there are a few other joining me on this journey! Hopefully we can buoy each other up and keep our sways going as well as possible
    2012 2014 2016

2. Likes 2xblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper, how is your plan coming together? Are you starting LE in July?

I am starting strict LE in July and our first attempt will be in October. I've been eating LE style for 5 days now, trying to figure everything out before July. Actually have been pretty good with the limits, of course still some work to do. I've gone vegetarian now and started taking some supplements (folic acid, vitex and fiber).

Is there anyone else who will be ttc in Sept/Oct/Nov 2015? Would be nice to chat with others who are ttc at the same time!
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a little girl only 2 months old! I'm already itching for another but I'm ttc a boy in October this year! I've already started the HE diet and began tracking ovulation for the first time ever in my life this month! I was sooo hoping for a boy first.. But hadn't heard anything about swaying. So looking back it TOTALLY makes sense why I had my daughter!! You would've thought I was swaying pink haha

But now I can actually try to sway for my little guy this time around! Tracking ovulation honestly is the hardest part for me!
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

5. Likes Adia liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Nann! Congrats on your baby girl! And good luck ttc a boy. We are ttc the same month! How do you find HE diet so far? What did you eat before you concieved your DD? Just intrested!
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xblue View Post
    Hi Nann! Congrats on your baby girl! And good luck ttc a boy. We are ttc the same month! How do you find HE diet so far? What did you eat before you concieved your DD? Just intrested!
    Well I was training for my first women's body building competition! Not like huge masculine style.. But the physique category - there's a big difference! I was in my slimming/cutting phase so I was mainly working on upping my metabolism.

I cut out ALL red meats and fats and most sodium. My proteins only consisted of turkey and chicken. I HATE veggies.. So I mostly did fruits. I strictly ate 1200-1600 calories split up through the day in tiny meals every 3 hours. I had a Greek yogurt and strawberry protein smoothie every morning. I did green beans as much as I could since those are pretty much the only veggies I can stomach! I was also taking CLA and fish oil as well as garcinia combogia (herbal weight loss pill)

I'm also a personal trainer so I worked out with my clients. I worked out an hour in the morning, ran a few miles after work, then lifted and did circuit training late at night (1-2 hours) with my husband. I was pretty consistently running 3-5 miles a day between all my workouts. LOTS OF WORKING OUT AND LOTS OF CARDIO!!

We lastly conceived in July on a camping trip! In a tent LOL!! 80+ degree weather all week with lots of hiking and sweating and running and rock climbing! Sure enough 6 weeks later I missed my period and got a BFP! -to clarify, we weren't "trying" to conceive.. We just stopped protecting or "pulled the goalie" so to speak and just waited for Mother Nature to do her magic! Stopped protecting in February and conceived in July!

All that being said, I don't think I was getting enough calories for the amount of calories I was exerting. So I def think if you try to do that diet, try to be healthy about it!!

What was you diet for your boys??? I'M interested now!! (: do tell!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

8. Likes 2xblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xblue View Post
    Oh and to answer your other question the HE diet is HARD for me!! But what's interesting is I was very much a sweets person before conceiving. But now that I've cut out sweets and copious amounts of sugar and upping my sodium intake through red meats and salt and upping my healthy fats like avocados etc, I find I don't crave sugar much anymore like I used to! It's really true what they say about sugar and being addicting making you crave it more and more! So yes it's hard, very hard.. But I like that I'm not dependent on chocolate and ice cream anymore

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! I have 2 amazing boys ages 6 and 3. I am hoping to start strict LE in July (or in the next couple of weeks!) and attempt in October!
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hopper, I'm on the diet at the moment (very on and off at the moment though) and will probably attempt August maybe September. Nann3r the HE diet looks so much easier! I'm jealous! I was actually on a pretty hard core diet and fitness regime when I conceived my son, my lowest adult weigh of 49 kilos, but I just I was eating mainly protein and veg. Still makes me nervous about the diet thing.
    2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BrightSky I was on mostly protein (chicken and turkey) and veggies too with my daughter! However it was DEF not enough calories to compensate for my activity level!
    Luvmyfam good luck to you!!! Here's some of my pink dust

Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nann, thanks for sharing your diet when you concieved your DD. Like BrightSky said, HE diet seems so much easier! When I concieved my boys I had a very boyfriendly lifestyle. Always had breakfast (two slices of bread and a yoghurt or oatmeal). 5 meals a day and some snacking between. I love bananas and avocados. I was also eating alot of dairy. I love ice cream and chocolate. And always ate meat with lunch and dinner, either red meat or chicken/fish. So lots of protein. When I concieved DS1 I wasn't exercising much. Some walking with our dogs. When I concieved our DS2 I was running few times a week and did weight lifting couple times a week. Also I had lost few kilos when concieved DS2.

Luvmyfam and BrightSky, how are you doing with the LE right now? I will start the strict LE in July but I have been eating LE style for 3 weeks now. Only yesterday and today I ate soooo much of everything and didn't worry about the limits. Now feel awful about it even though I know I shouldn't because I haven't even started LE officially. We had a midsummer party with family so I thought it wouldn't hurt as I have lots of time to be strictly on LE. But why I still feel bad about it??
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast