Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I had some great places to do fun workout things! I live in a small, rural town and so most of the time we go to the gym, but it's your basic gym with cardio and weights. No fun activities like spin class, hot yoga, etc. So I've been trying to spend only 10-20 minutes walking/running and then the rest weights. Gets so boring though.

Ash - I hear ya on the overeating! I always tell myself though that's better than under eating. I think the hardest part was just making sure that what I was eating was giving me the most bang for my buck. I love though most things on the list anyway so it wasn't too much of an issue - I was glad to give myself permission to eat more snacks though!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YouTube is my best friend since I don't go to a gym!! When are you TTC Taytum, June or July? I think its hard for me b/c I have to think of plant based protien and a little stage fright!!!

So ladies, who all is going to use preseed? I'm thinking of it but to tell you the truth ever since starting the supplements, I'm getting 4-5 days of ewcm!!

3. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ...ash ...me too m little confuse abt using preseed or not to use ... i get a lot of ewcm ...may b tht is the reason i fall preg v soon ... not sure if i should use it or not ?
    Is there anyone thinking of using it ? Or can anyone suggest should i use it or not if i get ewcm naturally ?

5. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone also pls help me what kind and how much probitics u are using ? Is there any for vegeterians/kosher ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue swayers summer/fall 2015

I think we're going to aim for June. Hoping that the Provera I'm on now will fix my cycles, if not, I'll go back in June and we'll start low dose Clomid. Here's to hoping we need just a little help!

I think I'm going to use preseed...I don't get much EWCM, just watery. So maybe not a lot as I've heard mixed reviews on it. I'll actually probably order YesBaby as Maiden has suggested, seems a little better!

I'm only taking a good prenatal and vitamin D supplement. I didn't want to chance it with taking something that might screw with my already crazy cycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TaytumJ; May 7th, 2015 at 07:05 AM.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

8. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    where can you get the yes baby? In stores?
    Goodmom~ I think I'm going to go ahead and use something even with ewcm, it's gotten such good results.... For a probiotic I would go to your natural health store and look in the refrigerated section b/c those would be the best!!

Does anyone else have issues eAting all the calories on the HE diet when on your period? AF came to town and it's really hard for me to eat when I'm so bloated!

10. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx ash i will try that ...
    yesbaby is available here on amazon uk..i think u shld chk amazon ...is it much better thn preseed ? Or better ph ?
    Yes its v hard to eat so much whn u are bloated with Af ... what i do is eat every now and thn to atleast keep sugar level constant ... but still it is hard i agree ... hugs...

12. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx Goodmom! Blah, hate this time of month! Can't wait to be preggo and not have AF for 10 months
    I'm not sure about yes baby being better then preseed..... Maybe someone else knows???? Im going to look on Amazon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure about ph being better or anything, I've just heard Maiden say she thinks the lube itself mimics ewcm better than preseed.

I think I'll start AF next week so I hope I can ovulate on my own as well soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

15. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have everything crossed that you do Taytum!!!

So I'm going out of town this coming up weekend, going to have to figure out how to keep diet and weights up for those 4 days!!

Also, Happy Mothers Day ladies !!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast