Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, fantastic! Thank you! I also drink raw whole milk daily and eat grass-fed butter just about every day as well. I'm sure I can add vitamin D. I'm not currently taking a prenatal. Just the cod liver oil and vitamin B complex. Does vitamin B sway one way or another? So far, my diet looks like this:
    I eat eggs cooked in butter with a half an avocado every morning. Lunch is usually grilled chicken and veggies, grilled chicken salad, or taco salad and I add some sort of fat- either butter on my veggies, avocado, almonds or olives.
    Dinner is usually a protein, veggies and a fat. We eat chicken 2-3 times, pork once a week, beef 3-4 times a week and fish once a week. I snack on almonds, almond butter, sunbutter, olives, veggies and hummus. I drink raw whole milk and bake a few times a week with paleo ingredients, so almond flour, coconut flour, raw honey, almond butter, occasionally dark chocolate or unsweetened chocolate. And that's about it. Pretty straight forward, but I feel great and I am probably the healthiest I've ever been. I feel lucky that my current lifestyle is pretty close to a boy sway, I think. Haha. I'm not trying to lose or gain weight, I just eat when I feel hungry and stop when I'm satisfied. But I seriously over salt everything. I just love salt and I can't believe I don't have high blood pressure with the amount of salt I eat. Haha! I drink only water, tea and raw whole milk. I'm trying to drink more green tea. What are your recommendations for ideal EWCM? And is there anything I should add? Or cut down on?
    Last edited by RainAndSnow; September 5th, 2015 at 01:06 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I'll add that my husband is eating the same diet as I am and he told me today that he wants to take the fertilaid (I think that's what it's called) to boost his overall sperm health. Do you recommend he start taking that 6 weeks out? Oh! And potatoes. I'm not supposed to be eating white or red potatoes, but I can have sweet potatoes and yams. Are those okay for potassium? For a while, we were eating sweet potatoes every day and
    I want to go back to that. that should be it for my random questions. Thank you so much!

3. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B complex sways blue. If you're getting 1000IU D from the cod liver oil you don't need to add any.

You are really doing brilliantly on diet, very much what I'd recommend. Exercise???

I am not a fan of the Fairhaven products/Fertilaid (for men or women) for a variety of reasons - the expense, the megadoses, and that it has herbs that may sway pink and/or may not be safe. I'd just get a good men's vitamin that has 100% of the nutrients and skip the maca, ginseng, and insanely high price tag.

Sweet potatoes and yams are great! YOu can get potassium from practically all that you're eating though. You're getting a lot of potassium already from that nice diet you are following.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, fantastic! Thank you! We eat a lot of zucchini too and I believe those are high in potassium. Thank you for the info on the Fertilaid. We will skip that then. I'm so excited for December! I have a really good feeling about this!

For exercise, well I've sort of been lazy lately haha but I normally do the Jillian michaels DVDs 3-4 times a week and yoga twice a week. The Jillian videos are High Intensity Interval Training, a lot of jumping around and weight training. I will get back into my fitness routine. My husband goes to the gym 3 times a week for weight training and he runs a mile or 2 on the treadmill there too.

It's crazy, because this is just out lifestyle right now. We were living so differently when we conceived our girls- almost the complete opposite of the way we eat and exercise now. So we're feeling good about this, but we will be happy either way. thank you for all your help!

Last question- do you recommend preseed?
    Last edited by RainAndSnow; September 6th, 2015 at 01:56 AM.

7. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'll tell you right now I don't think potassium is a magic blue bullet and since zucchini is not SUPER nutrient dense in other ways I'd be inclined to try something that has both potassium and lots of other nutrients like blueberries or sweet potatoes like we were talking about. But zucchini is absolutely allowed to eat on a blue-friendly diet - I just don't want you to get overly focused on potassium when it's nutrients across the board.

Jillian good for blue

Natural EWCM is always best for boys but yes I do recommend Preseed, Conceive Plus, and Yes Baby for blue.

9. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, okay! Great! Sorry about all the questions. Thank you so much for answering everything! Just when I think I'm done asking, another question pops up.
    What's the best way to increase EWCM?
    How can we boost hubby's sperm count and how crucial is that for a boy sway?

Thanks again! I cannot even tell you how much I appreciate all the responses!

11. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The diet itself will do a lot for EWCM, and some add in guanefesin too (robi/muci) for 5 days before O and a day or two after.

Re sperm count - regular release, not smoking/drinking/biking/jogging, and a good men's vitamin are great. All you can do is what you can do, so don't worry about it too much, you do a lot just by avoiding the bad stuff.

13. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, got it! Thank you for everything, atomic! You have been a dream and I truly appreciate all your help! Now, just waiting for December. I'll check back in in a few months and let you know how the sway goes! ��������

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy to hear you got your boy -- congrats! This was a really informative thread and your diet looked like the HE poster child!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12