Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any blue swayers trying in December?

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site! I have 2 sweet baby girls and my husband and I would love to try for a boy this December. Any other blue swayers trying at the end of the year?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, I know we have quite a few blue swayers TTC for a little man right now. Let me know how I can help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm ttc in October for (hopefully) a little boy too ️ how's your sway research going? xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So far, going well! I feel like I have a pretty good plan and we'll see how it goes. Right now, I'm most concerned about getting myself more alkaline. Haha! I feel like I tend to be more acidic. Maybe that's why I have two girls. �� how's your research going?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome, I know we have quite a few blue swayers TTC for a little man right now. Let me know how I can help.
    Hi, thank you for replying! I do have one question. I am seeing a naturopathic doctor and she put me on a preconception plan to get myself ready before we try to concieve and it's to help me not be sick in pregnancy. I had HG (extreme morning sickness) with both girls and that's one reason why I would like a boy haha anyways, she has me on a diet that's no processed sugar, no grains, only raw dairy, no fruit for now, but I can introduce it back in later and it's very high in protein, plant fats and veggies. Also, I'm taking vitamin B, probiotics, fermented cod lover oil, magnesium, and milk thistle. Based on these things, does it sound like I might be on track to sway more boy or girl or 50/50?

Thank you!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like boy vitamins? Although not sure about cod liver? Do you have to take these for a certain amount of time as I have always wondered how long I should take vitamins for before ttc! How much red meat are you having atm? xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure about the supplements. I think it's 6 weeks to 3 months before trying? My doctor started me on them about 2 weeks ago and plan on taking everything through pregnancy. I am not a huge fan of chicken, so we eat red meat probably 3-4 times a week. Haha. Is that a boy thing too? I'm planning on trying multiple attempts the day before and day of O and I was thinking about using Preseed. And that's about all I got for now haha I might add things later as I learn about them, but it seems like the PH balance thing isn't as tried and true as I thought. Also, I really need to follow what my doctor is giving me for diet and vitamins, so I won't waver there. I think most of them sway boy? So that's helpful. Except I am taking magnesium, but I am deficient and health is more important to me than swaying boy. Haha! What are your plans for swaying?
    Last edited by RainAndSnow; September 4th, 2015 at 01:43 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RainAndSnow View Post
    So far, going well! I feel like I have a pretty good plan and we'll see how it goes. Right now, I'm most concerned about getting myself more alkaline. Haha! I feel like I tend to be more acidic. Maybe that's why I have two girls. �� how's your research going?
    oh gosh sorry I somehow missed this! The case against pH and swaying is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Your diet with the naturopath sounds fab to sway blue!! We got such blue results for probiotics that we banned them for pink swyaers and now use only for blue sways. Will she let you take Vitamin D??? Or is there enough in the cod liver oil?? Normally I prefer you guys avoid cod liver oil because it does have a lot of Vit. A (which too much can be harmful if it isn't the right form) but if you aren't on prenatals in addition it is prob. fine.

My only concern is that we do get better results with animal fats, but you can still HAVE vegetable fats, just try to be sure you're getting more Omega 3 and saturated animal fat (like that in raw dairy)

9. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyboy15 View Post
    That sounds like boy vitamins? Although not sure about cod liver? Do you have to take these for a certain amount of time as I have always wondered how long I should take vitamins for before ttc! How much red meat are you having atm? xx

6 weeks for blue sways! We get good results pretty quickly for boys.

11. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RainAndSnow View Post
    I'm not sure about the supplements. I think it's 6 weeks to 3 months before trying? My doctor started me on them about 2 weeks ago and plan on taking everything through pregnancy. I am not a huge fan of chicken, so we eat red meat probably 3-4 times a week. Haha. Is that a boy thing too? I'm planning on trying multiple attempts the day before and day of O and I was thinking about using Preseed. And that's about all I got for now haha I might add things later as I learn about them, but it seems like the PH balance thing isn't as tried and true as I thought. Also, I really need to follow what my doctor is giving me for diet and vitamins, so I won't waver there. I think most of them sway boy? So that's helpful. Except I am taking magnesium, but I am deficient and health is more important to me than swaying boy. Haha! What are your plans for swaying?
    Magnesium doesn't work for swaying pink at all, don't even worry about it. I got my 4th boy taking tons of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast