Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Planning a pink sway - summer 2016!

I am a newbie and feeling completely overwhelmed! Anyone else planning a pink sway this summer?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there and welcome! It's a lot of info for sure, just ask questions when you're unsure on something, everyone is super helpful. It seems that the best practices are LE diet for 12 weeks or more, 6-7 days of 60 minute cardio, 1 attempt in the fertile period and alcohol and coffee/caffeine if you can.

I'm hoping for an attempt in June or July although my hubby doesn't know that yet, lol. He's kinda, sorta on board but hasn't given me the go ahead. He does know that I've started a "girl diet".
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

3. Thanks Billyjoebob thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ME! I plan on trying late July/early August! Everything is very overwhelming. I ended up buying a personalized plan last week. I feel this will make things clear. I definitely think the LE diet will be easier to follow than the IG diet.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^Ditto^^!
    I think what to do varies so much that it's good to have a clear guide of what YOU should do. I purchased a plan too so I can see what Atomic recommends for me personally. It might be different from what she'd recommend for you.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

6. Likes afrevert23 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It will fun going on this journey with other ladies! Prayers and fingers crossed that we all get healthy, sweet little girls!

8. Likes Beau82 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am! Trying to use these few months we've got before then to get my plan figured out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Don't be overwhelmed, just let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! I honestly feel better already!

DH doesn't have a gender preference, but he knows how much I long for a DD so he's agreed to do whatever I tell him (sheesh, I wish HE was the one that needed to diet/exercise/etc!) He has a doctors appointment coming up, once we're given the "green light" to start TTC I think I will purchase a plan as well, although I am not certain which one yet...

I am not too worried about the diet itself, but I am worried that it's going to be difficult to make 2 dinners each night (DS is 11). OK, I am sllllllightly worried about my chocolate/ice cream/cookie addiction...

What I am dreading is the exercise... I am sedentary. Period. LOL. somewhere in the depths of the garage is an elliptical that I will have to send DH to recover this weekend. I REALLY don't want to exercise, but I feel like if I don't do everything possible (especially since I am only going to try over the summer) I will end up feeling guilty and full of regret. If it doesn't happen the "good ol' fashion sway way" we will go HT, adopt, or focus on enjoying a youthful "empty nest" lol (I will be 36, DH will be 37 when DS goes to college).

Speaking of... How much alcohol is suggested?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great that DH is on board! I don't think you'd need to necessarily make two dinners each night. Just have your meal without meat or add in an iceberg lettuce salad for yourself or have a smaller portion. It might take some more meal planning but it can be done. I usually eat what everyone else is having except for the odd time. It's going well so far except for when we do take-out pizza night. HUGE calories.

Will it help to watch a couple of TV shows while you exercise? I'm not exercising now (hoping to fit it in some way, somehow) but when I used to be a hardcore gym addict, I would usually watch TV with my headphones in and 60 minutes would fly by while I watched a morning talk show or a couple of 30 minute sitcoms.

I still have my cookies and ice cream! I just make sure I keep my cals low during the day and the ice cream fits in nicely in the evening as a third "meal".

I think I read that 1-3 drinks per night is good but not necessarily every single night. I haven't paid much attention to that to be honest as I generally have a glass of wine every night anyway, lol.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beau, how long have you been dieting?

Oh good thinking! We have lots of pasta dishes so I think forgoing the meat will work We actually had pizza tonight, definitely haven't started the diet yet LOL

Yes! I will absolutely be watching tv while I exercise. DH and I usually watch a couple of shows after DS goes to bed, so I am going to put the elliptical in the living room [eyesore]...

So relieved I can drink wine! Do the calories count? (LOL since its supposed to "help" my sway does it count "against" my diet?)

Has anyone started or plan to use supplements?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast