Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winter 2016

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Bommy - Weights twice a week and running 3x/week sounds perfect. I'm thinking a good way to tell if it's working is if you're gaining weight (especially in the form of more muscle). I think Atomic says running is fine, as long as you are not doing it too long (aim for 30 minutes or less each run 1-2x.day, 1-3 days a week). My understanding of "pink vs. blue" cardio is that shorter, high-intensity bursts of exercise sway blue...even if you do them multiple times a day!

For muscle building I personally love the "Power of Ten" and "Body By Science" books, which explain why rest is so important in weight training. If you don't have a gym consider bodyweight exercises - you can modify most of the "Big 5" mentioned in "Body By Science" to begin gaining. I also recently stumbled across the "From Bony To Bombshell" program for gaining/toning muscle which intrigues me. (Full disclosure: I miss weight training! I may restart a bodyweight program myself just because I never got QUITE strong enough to do a pullup...one of my lifelong goals.)
    TTC #1 starting in October - lightly swaying pink with an experimental mindset.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!! I'm new here and I just signed up for a personal plan! I didn't want to have any regrets. I lost a lot of weight and exercised a lot before I conceived my first-DD. Then I wasn't exercising at all and eating a lot and had two beautiful boys. So this sway stuff totally makes sense to me and I absolutely believe it! Hubby finally agreed to baby #4! Hoping for a little girl to even out our family. I have been on weight watchers and lost 12lbs since June. I just started the cardio 3 days ago. I wish I was swaying for blue haha. This is definitely a challenge but I'm up for it!! I'm nervously awaiting my plan and hoping I don't have to cut out meat and I'm also hoping atomic suggests we can start TTC soon since I have been dieting a while. I'm trying to convince DH to run a lot but... He is resistant. There's a chance he will bike a lot since he bikes already. I just want to do everything right! Trying not to stress about it! Stress is bad for swaying pink right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011 2013 2015 dreaming pink!
    Gotta love those even numbers!

3. Likes A Mad Swayentist liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Debahlgrim! Sounds like your sway is off to a perfect start. I think biking for DH is also good for pink. Does he ride for work or just for fun? If he rides as a means of transport to/from work maybe if there's a trail near his work or your home where he can do a few extra miles every day before coming home. From my reading of the archives it's hard to say if stress itself is good or bad for pink; I think it's more the reaction to stress that you have and the personality that you have - do you become more obsessive and controlling and get continuously freaked out about the things outside of your control, or do you choose to let go progressively of those emotions and try and shrug off compounding stresses? Actually that's a good question for Atomic - since she's been on here so long and seen so much, her opinion continues to evolve on these things.
    TTC #1 starting in October - lightly swaying pink with an experimental mindset.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I just wanted to remind everyone that it's tough for me to keep up with these support group threads, so when you have a question for me please post it in the forums instead! Thank you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,
    We will be trying to concieve in December. It's our first, but I really,want a baby girl. Can you suggest the best package/custum sway for me to purchase?

Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    9 times out of 10 I will NOT see questions in the support threads so please guys just start a new thread as I will see those.

Anything that is marked "custom" or "personalized" plan is what you want. If you want to add on the diet and OPK book that is up to you. Just get the custom/personalized plan (they are the same thing) and you'll get that plus the coaching.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123