Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good news, more good news and a conundrum

Hey Ladies,

So my first good news is that I got AF today. As my first month tracking and planning, I wasn't sure but this cycle was 33 days long. So I was waiting and waiting, and so there we are. Plus I have PCOS so I was really hoping it would come soon.

The other good news. I have a job interview next week. The job would be great. Good pay, benefits. I'm really hoping to get it. It would certainly make having another baby easier financially.

The conundrum. Should I wait a few months to TTC? I mean, a person doesn't have to worry about whether it's inconvenient for the employer, but still I do. In all fairness I don't want to be new on a job and throwing up in the garbage can either. So I'm just wondering what you guys think?

Oh yeah, I'm 39 years old and the clock may be ticking a bit. lol. I have some weight to lose and I'm hoping for a girl, so in some ways, it might be better to wait. I'm just not really sure.

Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We talked about this already so bumping for more responses!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Prettyplease, how exciting about your new job opportunity. I faced a similar challenge with work recently. I really stressed myself out about it (that I was letting them down) and it was all for nothing. Everyone was so excited.
    I found out how long I needed to be employed at my job to qualify for maternity leave so that I can be guaranteed my job when I return. Here in Australia you have to work for 12months before you get maternity leave. I fell pregnant 4 months after starting, so I reached my 12months by the time baby was born.
    Hope this helps. GL with your interview. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your response! How is your pregnancy going Kawazza? Do you know the gender yet? ...or did you have the baby already? It has been awhile. lol. I got so busy and I've decided to take time to figure everything out myself. I did get the job, and it's going very well so far!

I live in Canada and I checked everything out and with my employer, it is the same as yours; If I work a minimum of 52 weeks, I can get full maternity leave which includes a top up to 95% from the 55% from the government, which is fantastic! I've just passed the 3 month mark, so assuming all things went perfectly I could get pregnant any time. I've decided to wait a little longer to ensure that there's a little extra time at the end, should I need to leave work early for health reasons.. you never know. I've had healthy, full term, no issue pregnancies before, but now I'm 39 years old, so I think I should put in a little extra time; plus, there's a 6 month probation period, so I think I should not rock the boat to start.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ