Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    I’ve been swaying since the beginning of September and am shooting for the beginning of Nov/December! It hasn’t been as hard of a transition as I thought (I seriously didn’t know how I would go without snacking and these days it’s doesn’t phase me much). I calorie count and try to keep within my goals. Some days I go over, most days I do great. I’m just ready to start trying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good luck ! Yes I'm already in the swing (though only been a few days!) it's not terribly hard to stay under limits. I did that 5:2 diet at one point and it was torture! So I just compare it to that

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck ladies! My partner is doubting on a third so perhaps we won't ttc anymore

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne37 View Post
    Good luck ladies! My partner is doubting on a third so perhaps we won't ttc anymore

I think all of our husbands have doubted a third Anna. Atomic wrote a great post once about how it's something you really want and means so much to you to stand firm and 'take it to the mat' I think were the words! Because for women our time to conceive is limited while men don't know that feeling (as much).. don't give up easily was the main point.

4. Thanks Anne37 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Frankie for your nice words, I will give it a try later with an other conversation. You are ttc for a third as well?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne37 View Post
    Thanks Frankie for your nice words, I will give it a try later with an other conversation. You are ttc for a third as well?

Yes a third, which I never thought we'd have either but I can't shake it. Husband comes from a big family so it's easier to sway him. I still have to tip toe around it I know if I talk too much about it he'll freak out so I'm just letting things slowly happen.
    I just think about when they're older, I think of Christmas time and others when we all get together when they're all grown and I think the more the merrier ! Three would be lovely I think.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    January for me! Waiting for my plan to come through and then I will get started!!!!! I think I am more excited to get the plan through than anything, lol it's like waiting for a BFP!!!!
    DS 1 (2013)
    DS 2 (2015)
    TTC Girl Sway 2018

8. Thanks frankie2017 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamasboys, that sounds exciting! Frankie, indeed later when they are older it is so nice to have a full table :-)

10. Likes mamasboys liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anne37 - we've been swaying/trying for a year for third and hasn't happened so hubby has now pulled the plug on it. I too just can't shake the feeling I'm meant to have three children, i too like the idea of the full table. I am one of three and like the mayhem of it but he is an only child so even two is a big jump for him. Our boys are pretty hard work and he's nearly 46 so he just says he doesn't feel he can cope. I'm only 33 (34 in Jan) so don't feel I'm done and lots of people have kids older these days. Many of my friends haven't even started their families. I've always wanted three and as much as I love my boys, would just like the chance of a girl. I'm hoping he'll change his mind - maybe a bit of Christmas romance/cheer will get him in the mood! Just doing a relaxed sway in the meantime to try to stay pink friendly. Hope you manage to convince yours x

12. Likes frankie2017 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear onelastsway, oh that sounds really disappointing for you :-( have you been swaying for a year? I really hope your husband will change is mind! I just turned 38, husband is 43. Not the youngest couple either. So perhaps wise not to go for a third.. But I've always thougt to have three, two boys one girl. We'll see!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mamasboys View Post
    January for me! Waiting for my plan to come through and then I will get started!!!!! I think I am more excited to get the plan through than anything, lol it's like waiting for a BFP!!!!
    Exciting ! How many boys (or girls I guess?) do you have ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast