Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelastsway View Post
    Anne37 - we've been swaying/trying for a year for third and hasn't happened so hubby has now pulled the plug on it. I too just can't shake the feeling I'm meant to have three children, i too like the idea of the full table. I am one of three and like the mayhem of it but he is an only child so even two is a big jump for him. Our boys are pretty hard work and he's nearly 46 so he just says he doesn't feel he can cope. I'm only 33 (34 in Jan) so don't feel I'm done and lots of people have kids older these days. Many of my friends haven't even started their families. I've always wanted three and as much as I love my boys, would just like the chance of a girl. I'm hoping he'll change his mind - maybe a bit of Christmas romance/cheer will get him in the mood! Just doing a relaxed sway in the meantime to try to stay pink friendly. Hope you manage to convince yours x
    Christmas romance / Christmas cheer -
    Good idea ! I had the same idea when dh was saying no no no I thought ahhh I'll just wait til he's on holiday and happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie2017 View Post
    Exciting ! How many boys (or girls I guess?) do you have ?

Hey Frankie - 2 boys now, 2 and 4. I was 1 of 3 and I always knew when I was fighting with one sister I would always have the other! haha My hubby is 1 of 2 boys and they don't get along as adults, so I always say, ooohhh if you had another sibling this wouldn't be so bad!! He doesn't mind though, I am lucky. I am 37 and he is 33, so time is on his side more than mine!!! Time will tell - I purchased a sway plan and will get started once it comes through. How about you?
    DS 1 (2013)
    DS 2 (2015)
    TTC Girl Sway 2018

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mamasboys View Post
    Hey Frankie - 2 boys now, 2 and 4. I was 1 of 3 and I always knew when I was fighting with one sister I would always have the other! haha My hubby is 1 of 2 boys and they don't get along as adults, so I always say, ooohhh if you had another sibling this wouldn't be so bad!! He doesn't mind though, I am lucky. I am 37 and he is 33, so time is on his side more than mine!!! Time will tell - I purchased a sway plan and will get started once it comes through. How about you?
    I have two boys 4 and 18 months in December. My husband has 3 brothers 2
    sisters ! Nuts. I had two brothers and I'm the youngest girl. I would love a little girl as it would be just like my family how I grew up . Just kinda a nice idea

4. Likes mamasboys liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great to read ladies! I have two boys, 5 and almost 2 years. Always thought to have 3 children, don't know why..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

6. Likes mamasboys, frankie2017 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies, we are too going to start TTC in January. I have purchased the personalised plan. Can’t wait to start! Good luck everyone

8. Likes mamasboys, frankie2017 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome babylove24!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove24 View Post
    Hello ladies, we are too going to start TTC in January. I have purchased the personalised plan. Can’t wait to start! Good luck everyone
    Good luck to you too!! Woohoo

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies,
    Can I join you?
    I have been swaying since September (not that long!) I have been finding it hard to lose weight even though I have been staying within my limits so atomic suggested doing the pcos le diet and starting myo inositol. I have also been extending my fast to 16 hours and this seems to have kick started my weight loss.

Hoping to start ttc either next month or December. Dh works away so it depends if he is at home at the crucial time!

Good luck to everyone.
    👦2013
    👱2014
    👼2016 💔
    👶2017

👩 Due October 2018

12. Likes mamasboys liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Igglepiggle! Yes ofcourse, welcome! How many kids do you have already? I am swaying (light) since mid September. Today big cheat with going out for dinner but that happens ;-) Good luck!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Anne, I have 3 boys (4,3 and 5 months) and I also have an angel girl who I lost to stillbirth last year.

Hope you enjoy your dinner. I'm going out for my sister's birthday next week and can't wait!
    👦2013
    👱2014
    👼2016 💔
    👶2017

👩 Due October 2018

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast